Not open for further replies.

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This looks pretty cool, any cheats still being worked on? I ask cause I'd like to see some for Zelda OOT3ds, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
This looks pretty cool, any cheats still being worked on? I ask cause I'd like to see some for Zelda OOT3ds, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
This is up to the cheat developers, they (anyone) are able to submit cheat codes for the site.

Joyoung

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hello,
I just bought New 3DS LL + Gateway (version Gateway Ultra 3.5.1 Public Beta) last week.
It worked fine with backup game. However, I couldn't use the AR codes with any game. For example, when I attempted to set max money for Bravely Default, it caused the system to hang up. Please advise.
Thanks,
Young

drgnslayers

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ARCodes aren't compatible with Gateway Ultra. This thread will help you: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-cheats.402900/

Hello,
I just bought New 3DS LL + Gateway (version Gateway Ultra 3.5.1 Public Beta) last week.
It worked fine with backup game. However, I couldn't use the AR codes with any game. For example, when I attempted to set max money for Bravely Default, it caused the system to hang up. Please advise.
Thanks,
Young

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Hello,
Thanks,
Young
ARCodes aren't compatible with Gateway Ultra. This thread will help you: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-cheats.402900/
I have decided to start doing a database for Gateway cheats too. Hang in there. ^^

Reactions: Deleted User

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Starting from today I will keep track of all the games I am adding, check the 2nd post.
You can request games here if I'm missing something, make sure you provide me with the correct SERIAL and TITLE ID for that game of that region, you can check with DevMenu.
I will add a game request form on the site someday.

t_jay17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not have a gateway so I guess I need the AR3DS codes. Do I just load the game then go the the camera and scan the code and it will work or do I need to have a program running on my 3DS?

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I do not have a gateway so I guess I need the AR3DS codes. Do I just load the game then go the the camera and scan the code and it will work or do I need to have a program running on my 3DS?
No you don't need any programs, but it only works on O3DS 9.0-9.2.

t_jay17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try the codes they do not work I am on 9.2.0-20U and I start the game open the camera scan the code and it says that it is doing it then the web browser crashes and I go back into the suspended game for nothing to be changed. I am trying to use the code for Macca in Shin Megama Tensi IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong