Misc speed test your wii

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wolf-snake said:
look the power of the mexican conection lame lol

LOL Hahaha im Mexican too, my connection speed is the same as yours only that I use Telmex ISP, that crapy Uninet SA de CV. Why do we have to get the crappiest connection by paying a lot of money when other people get 6MB or 12MB by paying the same.

Bedinooo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is my connection
biggrin.gif

but this i slow i normally have 60 - 100 if i do a connection speed test here

that server is far away and thats why i got a bad result

D

Deleted User

Koekje said:

This is what i have on my PC and on my Wii. Got a 24 mbit cable connection, usually it's around 29500 kb/s download instead of what's on the picture, but speedtest ain't showing that much. (My download app does, however)
same here.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
717873594.png

just check this out... what do you think about?? just be grateful with what you have, my internet is just the worst crap in the world (really)

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no point using a speed test as its html based and unless your using your wii for surfing the web speedtest is useless unless you actually test that port, the ISP I used to work for years ago used to refer people to these tests if they had slow connections and they got their fingers burnt by the register (an internet ISP mag) the same goes for PC or console mobile or whatever, if you wanna test your connection use ftp, again whats the point on speedtesting your wii its on your wireless network quite pointless really

gerty

Trophies
XP
Country
Best Loggin to router first to see connection speed then compare to speedtest.
Also some routers will limit wifi connections, typically to arround 3Mps, to try to spread the load.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xaphatro said:

The third lowest in the thread. How can you guys get mbps? Note that this is my computer.

because its an http speed test and is dependant on black hole routers and depends how busy the server is depends on what results you get it is just for show and is really useless,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1