Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My Friend Code: 369495-076326

How to find out your Space Invader Extreme Friendcode:

Theres 6 Options after you press "Start", Arcade Mode,Ranking Mode,Network,Options,Exit.

Press A on Network or Touch it(It has Touch Screen Comparability)

There should be 5 Options after you Press A on Network, VS Game,Wi-Fi,Practice,Exit.

Press A on Wi-Fi

Now there is 5 Options, Wi-Fi VS Game,Wi-Fi Ranking,Friend Settings,Wi-Fi Settings,Exit.

Press A on Friend Settings

Now there is 4 Options, Friend List(Grey if you didnt add a Friend Code, like a buddy), Friend Code Entry(To add Friends),My Friend Code,Exit.

Press A on My Friend Code. If it says "000000000000" then go back(press A)

Press B or Exit

Pess A on Wi-Fi VS Game

On your Top DS Screen, it should say "Wi-Fi blah blah blah, something in jap.) Press/Touch YES.

The thing on the top says something like this:
This will turn on Wi-Fi, continue? (Not exactly the same, but something like this)

After you do this, go back(Press B)

Go back to Friend Settings, My Friend Code,

And.... There it is! Your Space Invaders Extreme Friend Code.

The game, is in Japanese(if you didnt notice) but pretty much all the settings are in English. And the game is for the 30th Anniversary of the Space Invaders. The game itself is really good. I just played Wi-Fi with another guy, it was awesome. And in Wi-Fi, it will show:
Your Name,Region(It will show as JPN! DONT PANIC!!!),And "Points".
The more you lose, the more points you loose.
The Region thing is because the game is Japanese. It doesnt mess up your Region. I just played US Mario Kart, no problems. It says i was from US, i am from the US. So the Japan Region on Space Invaders dont mess up your Wi-Fi Region.

I WILL NOT I MEAN NOT TELL YOU WHERE TO GET ROMS(GAMES). GBATEMP DISALLOWS ROMS. PLEASE DONT ASK ME WHERE TO GET ROMS,HOW TO GET THEM, ETC.

TachikomaKun

Trophies
XP
Country
244942-490285
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Coming.