Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Lol, why's that?
In my country you usually have to know C (up to dynamic memory allocation at least) before dwelving in anything object oriented because that way the teachers can go all the way into it (with internal pointers and inner workings).

C can be a pain sometimes. Specially when the structs, unions and void pointers come to play together a little pointer party. I was so happy before I knew you could pass a function declaration as a variable...
Yea, I never took a programming class and ended up learning everything the worse way possible :P
But now im fluent in many programming languages so it works out lol

Reactions: daxtsu and peteruk

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I unlinked my nands again and same thing. my wireless settings from emunand pretty much copied itself over to sysnand. and yes. i do have two folders inside of my Nintendo 3DS folder.

That is normal behavior. The other guy Aroth who said otherwise is wrong. Unlinking is not your issue. You have to fill them sysnand connections up all 3 then put your working ones in emunand. Or you can have a working one in sysnand and as many as you want in emunand. The main thing is filling in those 3 on sysnand so the emunand won't copy it in the blank ones.

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's deadly simple lol.
If C was "Heart of Darkness" in terms of comprehension,
Python would be "Hungry Hungry Caterpillar"
Makes it fantastic as a beginner's language though in my opinion. Teach it first to impart basic logic without having to fumble over ridiculous syntax since everything feels so intuitive. Then it's not so much a pain to graduate to a real language.

sky007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Got a N3DS, 9.0 sysnand, 9.5 emunand, current on ReiNand 2.1 with CTRbootmanager.
Tried to update to new version. But always stuck on splash screen. Any idea? Should I use old firmware bin as I am on 9.5 emunand?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a N3DS, 9.0 sysnand, 9.5 emunand, current on ReiNand 2.1 with CTRbootmanager.
Tried to update to new version. But always stuck on splash screen. Any idea? Should I use old firmware bin as I am on 9.5 emunand?
Do this:
Upgrade to ReiNAND 3.2b.

Make sure to use the firmware.bin file from the github

Diaburo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New to Reinand, from what I've seen it only autoboots into emuNAND? Have there been implementations on the autoboot timer or any way to boot into sysNAND? Also, sometimes it just skips the splash art and gives me a black screen until it boots into emuNAND, is this normal?

I'm running 3.2b from HBL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: