Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to do anything special on System Settings to update properly?
Just few common things: Make sure you are in ReiNand EMUNAND; stable wifi connection; have enough charge on battery, then off you go.

If you want extra safety, run EMUNADN9TOOL to back up EMUNAND partition and back up content of your SD, before updating.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coulda swore I did everything in that tutorial before, but apparently I missed a step while installing MinGW >_>
You can't only read the first page. It's complete crap. You can't get it working without going in at least 5 pages... HOW your path is setup is just important as WHAT is in your path. Anyway, install from here: https://git-scm.com/download/win

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't only read the first page. It's complete crap. You can't get it working without going in at least 5 pages... HOW your path is setup is just important as WHAT is in your path. Anyway, install from here: https://git-scm.com/download/win

Oh yeah. The missing Devkitarm/bin/ path was my problem earlier, plus somehow or another i got armnips inthe wrong place.

But apparently I also missed the step about flagging mingw32-base for install and applying the changes.

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ReiNand/mset/rop3ds folder is blank for me. Where do i get the stuff to add to it? git clone --recursive won't grab those files.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am also getting make[2]: arm-none-eabi-gcc: Command not found even though I have the GCU Tools stuff installed and added to Environmental Variables.

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ReiNand/mset/rop3ds folder is blank for me. Where do i get the stuff to add to it? git clone --recursive won't grab those files.

I am also getting make[2]: arm-none-eabi-gcc: Command not found even though I have the GCU Tools stuff installed and added to Environmental Variables.
just open the folder(s) on github and download then, then drop the downloaded files in the folders in your reinand-master folder

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

add "X:\...\devkitpro\devkitarm\bin\" to our path, with "X:\..\" being whereever you installed devkitpro

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That gives me an error about base_rules.

Did you add the path right?

Like for me its "C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin\", I also have "C:\devkitPro\msys\bin\" and of course my python install. armnips.exe is in "C:\devkitPro\msys\bin\"

Wire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you add the path right?

Like for me its "C:\devkitPro\devkitARM\bin\", I also have "C:\devkitPro\msys\bin\" and of course my python install. armnips.exe is in "C:\devkitPro\msys\bin\"
Yes. I added the path right. Can you PM me or something with your PATH setup for the folders/files required for this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @DolphinCube, no problem ^_^