Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Great, I'll give it a try tomorrow. (Don't have the time tonight and I hope that tomorrow, a guy who know what he is doing will release an autoboot version of this new ReiNand because I don't have any knowledge about that kind of stuff haha)

Anyways, good job! ;)

Matsumot0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France
Last edited by Matsumot0,

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
pfft, still i get error 022-2634 when trying to enter eshop :/
You probably formatted your system before (sysnand or emunand, any version of your nand image linked to your NNID). To fix it, create a fresh emunand with no NNID linked to it and log into your NNID there. Then you'll be able to access eshop on all NANDs linked to your NNID (if they're up-to-date or at least having the newest NVer).

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to work great from my end. Would a system transfer between two emunand 10.3 N3DS systems be possible with this now?

Edit: eshop doesn't seem to work sadly.

Last edited by Powermad80,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pfft, still i get error 022-2634 when trying to enter eshop :/
For some persistent Eshop error, if I am not mistaken the fix is resetting your router plus modem & delete the internet connection profile on your 3DS to the WIFI. After modem & router reset, reconfigure the modem and router then reconnect the 3DS back to WIFI.
is it me or all the CFW look alike . . .

Don't judge the book by its cover. On the cover they are just CFW. The content is that ReiNAND is the first public released CFW that supports EMUNAND 10.3

Last edited by tivu100,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.