Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you! Gonna try after work. Cause I'm afraid that if I can't see the rei string, I'm gonna confuse it with the sysnand..
Set your sysNAND to use an obvious theme (if you're using MenuHax, go to the MenuHax manager and set it in the "apply basic theme" menu option.) I like to use red as in "warning."

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
@Reisyukaku

I appreciate your very busy and this is a hobbie / side project, but I was wondering if V 3.2 Beta will be made a full release ?

Also did you have any luck implementing the RF side of things or not had the time needed as of yet ?

Thanks
Eventually, idk when. I havent touched any code.

Reactions: peteruk

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
RF really isn't a priority. First thing I do when my 3DS cold boots is run NTR (mainly for CPU plugin). It takes a few seconds with the auto-exit version.
Native.. aka built in regionfree (if done right) in X cfw (insert cfw name here) would (hopefully) eliminate the issues we're currently running into (well some ppl are) with NTR. Once Rei or someone else achieves said regionfree that is.

Reactions: klear and peteruk

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Native.. aka built in regionfree (if done right) in X cfw (insert cfw name here) would (hopefully) eliminate the issues we're currently running into (well some ppl are) with NTR. Once Rei or someone else achieves said regionfree that is.
regardless of if i get RF working or not, im still gonna use NTR because theres no way in hell im adding the fancy process hooking features natively.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
regardless of if i get RF working or not, im still gonna use NTR because theres no way in hell im adding the fancy process hooking features natively.

I would be happy with RF and call it complete, but even RF isn't that big of a deal imo, i love your CFW as is, would simply finish it off with RF and a final...

My favourite by far

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I would be happy with RF and call it complete, but even RF isn't that big of a deal imo, i love your CFW as is, would simply finish it off with RF and a final...

My favourite by far
Yea the plan is to 'finish' it with an arm11 thread with RF. Its just i need to find time lol. Im always at work or school. In fact im typing this from class :P

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea the plan is to 'finish' it with an arm11 thread with RF. Its just i need to find time lol. Im always at work or school. In fact im typing this from class :P
Don't get distracted now! Turn off that phone! :P
In all seriousness though, take your time. ReiNAND is already great.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

you are naughty :P

i am sure i speak for everybody when i say how grateful i am for everything you have given us, we are happy to wait for when your ready, work and school come first always, but then us :)

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Don't get distracted now! Turn off that phone! :P
In all seriousness though, take your time. ReiNAND is already great.
you are naughty :P

i am sure i speak for everybody when i say how grateful i am for everything you have given us, we are happy to wait for when your ready, work and school come first always, but then us :)

We're supposed to be building and programming robots, and im tasked as the programmer, and i already wrote them a driver, so im sitting here eating chicken and fries and lurking this thread on my laptop :P

Last edited by Reisyukaku,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah fair enough. That's some pretty crafty stuff the NTR guys have happening (i assume there's more than just cell9 behind it), which is probably why the ntr.bin is still closed source i guess, don't wanna share their secrets. haha

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least your not stuck like me after my PC took a lightning bold to the face, doing this from surface tablet...lol. Do you have any idea what wonky loop holes in this operating system I'm having to use...lol! Can't wait for my Alienware to arrive in a week or two.

Reactions: peteruk

Mustaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Set your sysNAND to use an obvious theme (if you're using MenuHax, go to the MenuHax manager and set it in the "apply basic theme" menu option.) I like to use red as in "warning."

Just set a different theme in emunand and/or move the icons around.

I got the Rei string now. SO when I see saying it Rei, it means I'm in EMUNAND right?
And how can I change the theme? Just ging into the home menu and change a color? Now both my themes are black, but I wanna make SYSNAND red like Nazosan so I can tell the difference. Or will this break menuhax?

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Rei string now. SO when I see saying it Rei, it means I'm in EMUNAND right?
And how can I change the theme? Just ging into the home menu and change a color? Now both my themes are black, but I wanna make SYSNAND red like Nazosan so I can tell the difference. Or will this break menuhax?

If your nands are unlinked you can change the theme on emunand without breaking menuhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut