Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps3mc.jpg

QUOTE said:
Sony's still unnamed motion controller for the PS3, originally believed to be set for a Spring 2010 release, has been given a new release window.

SCE today announced that the controller will become available in Japan, Asia, North America and Europe this Fall. That places the controller's release sometime from September to November.

The company hasn't said anything about the delay. The announcement also reiterated that the PS3 motion controller will launch with a robust lineup of supported games, although no specific titles were mentioned.

News Source: QuickJump

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its going to fail anyway. Its an embarassment to the company. All it says to the world is "look we don't have any original ideas." If I ran Sony I'd dump the project and stick to producing hardcore games.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
"We at SCE think that we should delay this project to attempt to make it look like less of a child's toy, magic wand, or Wii Remote, as well as attempt to convince hardcore gamers that this is entertaining. The first game to have this is Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Quest XI."

^LOL JK^

D

Deleted_171835

DJ91990 said:
"We at SCE think that we should delay this project to attempt to make it look like less of a child's toy, magic wand, or Wii Remote, as well as attempt to convince hardcore gamers that this is entertaining. The first game games to have this is Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XV and Dragon Quest XI."

^LOL JK^
He he he.

Grammar Nazi.

Seriously, this is dumb. At least Microsoft is doing something unique with Project Natal. This is like the Wiimote!
wacko.gif

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
cyr0x said:
I rather buy a wii remote clone before I jump like a retard in front of my tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3skyVZnKyQ

Seriously .. What the fuck.
At least it's not a shameless rip off of the Wiimote.

Sony on the other-hand just released a stupid copy of the Wiimote hoping to appeal casual gamers.

I'd rather not cater to them.

Casual gamers bring shovelware like whores bringing STDs.

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow...I always liked Sony's product more than Microsoft. but if it is this Motion Controller VS NATAL then Sony got his ass kicked and then raped by their own Dildo like Controller.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do people not understand its a prototype model and is subject to change design based on user reviews?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only reason why im really not looking forward to this is because its just gonna be cool for like the first 10 mins or so and then you start having that feeling of regret on why on earth you bought it.

I'm guessing the same thing will apply to that camera/natal/motion sensing crap for the 360.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maz7006 said:
The only reason why im really not looking forward to this is because its just gonna be cool for like the first 10 mins or so and then you start having that feeling of regret on why on earth you bought it.

I'm guessing the same thing will apply to that camera/natal/motion sensing crap for the 360.
I had that felling when I bought the eye toy (then I changed it since I found it it could be used as a PC web cam which I did for a while)
also the donky konga bongo's
various guitar hero and rock band accessories

Algot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Had anyone seeing the FINAL design of the controller? or is everyone refering to the teckdemo design? Sony did the "Natal" thing when they did the Eye Toy. I think having a controler and a button to press combinde with motion detection is a great move.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ