Sony E3 2018 Press Conference Coverage

IMG_8876.JPG

After Microsoft's performance yesterday at E3, it's time for their big competititor, Sony, to take the stage. Let's see what they have up their sleeves, shall we? The show starts soon!

Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer

Last of Us part 2 trailer. Ellie will be the playable main character

God of War gets NG+

Destiny 2 Forsaken trailer.

Ghosts of Tsushima trailer.

Resident Evil 2 remake announced.

Death Stranding is shown.

Nioh 2.

Remedy Ent announced "Control", a shooter.

Deracine by FromSoft. VR.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Camelot Software Planning totally forgot about GS. If they ever release GS4, it better not be like GS3 which wasn't nearly as good as the first 2.
Dark Dawn, as mediocre as it was as a GS game, is miles better than any of this "classic retro rpg" crap Square is pushing like I am Setsuna, Lost Sphear, etc.
How hard is to make an RPG with puzzle elements? Apparently is super hard... because nobody has made a game like that since the release of GS.

Reactions: DarthDub
D

Deleted User

People think Sony didn't win E3 so far what? I don't even own a PS4 yet I was much more impressed with; Death Stranding, RE2, Nioh 2 and Ghosts of Tsushima, than anything M$ showed. It was a solid presentation and has me genuinely wanting to buy a PS4 Pro soon

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Wow, Microsoft's E3 might've been better than Sony's for once.
yall already know nintendo gonna kill it sony stream got fucked up mid way lol they took that L
This is what happens when 90% of the games were either announced or leaked.

And here i expect that people will be most excited and surprised about nintendo because among all, they were the only company that announces their games on directs and E3 only. Almost none of the games were leaked.

Nintendo isnt special. They only knew how to satisfy their customers. Even with that half a decade tech inside their latest flagship devices.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Everyone keep saying that Microsoft did better than Sony while most of the games Microsoft showed us so far are cross platform games.
Yes Sony showed us few games this year, but those games are exclusive to PS4, and even those few games owned the E3 this year again.

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing besides BO3 going free, which is almost unbelievable.

Too bad Kojima's game is basically another walking simulator. Expected more of it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Everyone keep saying that Microsoft did better than Sony while most of the games Microsoft showed us so far are cross platform games.
Yes Sony showed us few games this year, but those games are exclusive to PS4, and even those few games owned the E3 this year again.

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Multi

Last of Us Part 2 - Exclu

Destiny 2 Expansion - Multi

Call of Duty Black ops 4 - Multi

Ghosts of Tsushima - Exclu

Resident Evil 2 remake- Multi

Death Stranding - Exclu

Spider-Man game - Exclu

Nioh 2 - Multi

Control - Multi

6 Multi x 4 Exclu

Who showed most cross platform again?

And why would less people playing a game be a good thing? Do you want to feel entitled or something?

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watching these trailers reminds me why I always buy Nintendo consoles. I'll never understand these ultra violent women characters that are the current fad.

Reactions: netovsk

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Too bad Kojima's game is basically another walking simulator. Expected more of it.
Stealth game is not a walking simulator, no one knows how the battle system will work yet, Kojima just showed us how the world will look like and it' stunning btw.
And why would less people playing a game be a good thing? Do you want to feel entitled or something?
What are you talking about? I never said anything about that.

And yes 4 exclusive compare to 3 from MS seems a win to me.

Reactions: Deleted User

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man, you guys are hard to please. I'm already ultra hyped for RE2 though, all those years of silence were worth it so it seems.

Why would I be pleased with it? I played RE2 on my PS1 over and over 20 years ago. Game has nothing new to offer.

I'd rather have Revelations 3 but nostalgia is so much easier for Capcom to milk.

It could be interesting for those who didnt play it back then, but the gameplay is probably ancient compared to nowdays games for them to have a interest in it.

This presentation was so weak and the flute/banjo guys were outright cringey.

D

Deleted User

I just want to remind everyone that Call of Duty Black Ops 3 became a free PS Plus game in addition to the monthly ones, everyone should grab it before it goes away.

Nothing besides BO3 going free, which is almost unbelievable.

Did you know that netflix gives away free movies and shows? you just gotta pay for a subscription and they're all just given away for free

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.