Sony Conference - Ended

playstation-experience.jpg

Finally, Sony ends day 2 of E3 2015 with their very own conference. Will they announce the rumored Final Fantasy VII remake? Will The Last Guardian return? What is this Horizon game? And will Persona 5 be here!?!

Sony Conference: June 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / June 16 - 2am BST / 11am AET

HAS STARTED

-Media Player announced, will be available after conference
-The Last Guardian returns with a 2016 release date!
-Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced: Looks amazing. Humans vs Robo Dinos! New franchise by Guerrilla Games.
-Hitman announced, looks like a reboot of the series. Console exclusive beta when PlayStation owners preorder.
-Street Fighter V beta only for PlayStation owners!
-Media Molecule comes up on stage to announce their new game, "dreams". Looks like you can create things with other players around the world, maybe form your own games. "Literally create anything you can dream of". Not much else is known.
-Firewatch makes its console debut on PS4. Looks nice. Real nice.
-Destiny: The Taken King DLC announced
-World of Final Fantasy announced for PS4 and Vita for a 2016 release
-Final Fantasy VII remake comes to PlayStation 4 first
-Shenmue III kickstarter announced: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3
-Hand full of developers announced for project Morpheus
-PlayStation announces its partnership with Activision to bring exclusive content to PS4 with Black Ops III. Previously Microsoft held this partnership. Multiplayer beta exclusive to PlayStation owners. "New home for Call of Duty"
-Star Wars is coming to Disney Infinity. Exclusive playset for PlayStation platforms.
-Sony ends their conference with new Uncharted 4 gameplay. Looks very impressive!
--------fin---------
Streams:
:arrow: Twitch Stream
:arrow: Youtube Stream
:arrow: GameTrailers Stream

Reactions: T-hug and Essometer

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
K interesting stuff someone please check whats actually a ps4 exclusive, whats ps4 and pc, whats all platforms

The Last Guardian [ps4 exclusive?]
Horizon: Zero Down [????]
HITMAN [multiplatform?]
Street Fighter 5 [console exclusive?]
No Man's Sky [??]
Dreams [ps4 exclusive?]
Firewatch [???]
Destiny: The Taken King [ps4 exclusive?]
World of Final Fantasy [ps4/vita exclusive?]
Final Fantasy 7 REMAKE [????]
Shenmue 3 [pc & ps4 if its made]
Batman Arkham Knight [multiplatform, exclusive dlcs]
until down [???]
uncharted 4 [ps4 exclusive]
Last Guardian is an exclusive, Horizon it wasn't announced, Street Fighter V was confirmed PC/PS4 only, No Man's Sky we already knew was PC/PS4, Dreams is a PS4 exclusive, Destiny DLC will most likely be multiplatform, World of FF is PS4/Vita exclusive, FF7 remake is probably a timed exclusive, Until Dawn I don't think we know.

Reactions: Ashtonx

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last Guardian is an exclusive, Horizon it wasn't announced, Street Fighter V was confirmed PC/PS4 only, No Man's Sky we already knew was PC/PS4, Dreams is a PS4 exclusive, Destiny DLC will most likely be multiplatform, World of FF is PS4/Vita exclusive, FF7 remake is probably a timed exclusive, Until Dawn I don't think we know.
Both Horizon and Until Dawn are first party titles so they are exclusive.
I think FFVII is on PS4 first than PC later.

Reactions: Ashtonx

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
World of Final Fantasy says "play it first on PS4 and PS vita" so it's likely times exclusive.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
K summing it up, sony is building nice library once again i knew ill be forced to buy console at some point now it's certain.

Good thing most important for me are for pc as well, though they got enough to tempt me.. gonna wait though.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just hope ill manage to learn enough japanese to play p4, i dont feel like waiting for translations or dealing with crap dubs.

Trophies
XP
Country
Some of the exclusives and multiplat titles I am looking forward to for PS4

Uncharted 4
Shenmue 3
Kingdom hearts 3
Final Fantasy 7 remake
Final Fantasy 14
World of Final Fantasy(vita kek)
Bloodstained
Metal Gear Solid
Dark Souls 3
Persona 5
Deus Ex Mnakind
Rachet & Clank
Tearaway Unfolded
Sword Art Online
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
The Last Guardian
Tomb Raider (xbox timed exclusive I think)

It's time to buy PS4 people.

My wallet is not ready for this in any way shape or form.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Bloody hell, they really only mentioned the Vita once.

I want an excuse to buy the damn thing, but they're not giving me anything.
Are you a weeaboo? Congratulations, you have an excuse to buy it. Like, 80% of the current and upcoming library is all weeaboo/anime-related games, the rest are the 1st party titles thrown on by Sony in the first couple years and indie titles galore.

Trophies
XP
Country
Bloody hell, they really only mentioned the Vita once.

I want an excuse to buy the damn thing, but they're not giving me anything.

It has quite a nice backlog if you're into japanese games and has a promising amount of localizations on the horizon.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Predicting Nintendo direct
New Mario Game
New Sonic Game
New Zelda Game
New Pokemon Game
Bunch of Kids games

Some sort of rpg to punish hardcore weaboos and made them buy console.

edit: i forgot, new dlcs, figurines, trading cards or simply toys that are pointless but will make good job milking fanbois.
Some new revolutionary service that all other platforms have been using for years or some new dumb idea that only nintendo thinks that it'll work.

New wii u model with some extra ram and exclusive title

New consoles with some extra mario pokemon zelda paintjob, new accessories with extra paint job

Whole thing will be discussed by two people with no shame talking about how cute something is and how surprising something predictable is.

No one from nintendo will even bother to show up outside video because all of them are too busy figuring out wtf

Last edited by Ashtonx,

Trophies
XP
Country
I just want an open world pokemon sapphire with 3D models, I mean the ground work is already there but I know it'll never happen. I'll be buying the shit out of xenoblade x though, I'm still keen on zelda too. The true punishment will be the release of another typical nitty platformer, it
Predicting Nintendo direct
New Mario Game
New Sonic Game
New Zelda Game
New Pokemon Game
Bunch of Kids games

Some sort of rpg to punish hardcore weaboos and made them buy console.

edit: i forgot, new dlcs, figurines, trading cards or simply toys that are pointless but will make good job milking fanbois.
Some new revolutionary service that all other platforms have been using for years or some new dumb idea that only nintendo thinks that it'll work.

New wii u model with some extra ram and exclusive title

New consoles with some extra mario pokemon zelda paintjob, new accessories with extra paint job

Whole thing will be discussed by two people with no shame talking about how cute something is and how surprising something predictable is.

No one from nintendo will even bother to show up outside video because all of them are too busy figuring out wtf

If they release a new pokemon game I'm going to buy it regardless if they're trying to milk me, I love pokemon games, they're just too comfy

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as far as the conference goes, it was pretty good but I felt it lacked things

was expecting a new gow ps4 game
no mention of r&c remake? or the movie for that matter
gt7? I guess this is a sign its going to be delayed several years again
ps4 and vita price drops were expected
vita content? (we a got a whole 5 seconds of indie game content!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him