Sony CMA

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by macmanhigh, May 11, 2013.

1. macmanhigh
    OP

macmanhigh THC = Truly High Caliber

Banned
    Mar 29, 2012
    United States
    BuddsVille,CA
    Hey wondering if anyone can shed some info here....trying to install CMA on my Desktop statrs to install then i get this...

Untitled.jpg

I get Error 1714 stating older version cannot be uninstalled....thing is its first time installing :wtf:

Windows 7 Ultimate 32x is whut i Run....

2. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    Well, is there a file called "ContentManagerAssistant.msi" somewhere? (e.g. the file you downloaded to install it; dunno if that's an MSI or an EXE). If not, I'd advise redownloading the installer and trying again.

3. macmanhigh
    OP

Banned
    Mar 29, 2012
    United States
    BuddsVille,CA
    Yup thats the one im trying to install....DL it like 15 times it DL's as a .EXE and i run as Administrator.........

4. Warlord698

Warlord698 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    most effective way to install the updated version is to hook up an up to date Vita

5. macmanhigh
    OP

Banned
    Mar 29, 2012
    United States
    BuddsVille,CA

Tried that....installs Vita Drivers n all......but gives error when trying to connect/install CMA :angry:

Gives me suggested actions and again i try to install CMA....No Dice

Trying to back up ma Saves as my Vita memory card has corrupted itself 2x!!! Lost precious Disgaea3,Gravity Rush,Uncharted basically all my saves..........Gonna try on my PS3

6. Warlord698

Warlord698 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    damn, that is very odd

backing up should definitely work on the PS3 though