"Sonic Prime" animated series returns to Netflix on July 13th, 2023

sonicprime.jpg

After nearly half a year of hiatus, the animated series, Sonic Prime, will return to Netflix on July 13th, 2023.
The series originally premiered on Netflix back in December, 2022, with quite some good reception overall, being one of the top 10 shows viewed for English audiences on the streaming service.

For those unaware, the original set of episodes ended on a cliffhanger at the end of Episode 8, leaving the story opened for a comeback later on. While the series have indeed been confirmed to return on July, it is currently unknown how many episodes there will be, nor if this return to streaming will wrap up the story of Sonic Prime on its own, nor if they still have plans to continue with it.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the pilot and I was really excited about this show (Sonic sounds great), but the animation is just too CGI for me and too clean. 😕

Honestly, I'd have preferred a Sonic show with the visuals of the "live action" Sonic movies.
Post automatically merged:

Don't have Netflix. Can't they just port it to someplace else already?
With a title such as "Sonic Prime" I expected it to be on Amazon Prime. 😆

Reactions: yraverageamongoose

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the Knuckles TV show is still happening this year, so that's something to look forward to, too.
A Knuckles show sounds interesting.

Now, even though I quite like Idris Elba as an actor, him voicing Knuckles didn't really "wow" me or anything. I guess that movie had too much going on, anyway.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have Netflix. Can't they just port it to someplace else already?
i moved back home and M&D permitted me to uuse their's as long as i live there

personally this password sharing BS sucks wen oother streamers encourage it to an extemt

Reactions: HarveyHouston

EvilJagaGenius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Begging for spoilers, I guess, but what's with the different outfits the gang is rocking? I haven't seen the show. Time travel shenanigans?

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Begging for spoilers, I guess, but what's with the different outfits the gang is rocking? I haven't seen the show. Time travel shenanigans?
mulltiverse actually

though it seem as it can be confused as time travel as well

honestly when i saw Amy's NYC counterpart was likke "oh snap Roboticization is cannon now but my guess MOA did a nod to archie satam with that

Last edited by chrisrlink,

JonJaded

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great, glad to see it. I just still have issue with Netflix doing a season order and splitting the season into halves, then calliing it 2 different seasons... These episodes were done at the same time as the original "season 1" was dropped.

They do it so that they only pay a single season bonus rather than two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k