DoggaDude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonic Heroes...Is Broken.

I was recording Sonic Heroes for a review on GBAtemp, and then, the game made the recorder made the screen go nuts.

Also, Tails, at the beginning of this video, stands In a corner and goes ape shit.

Also, Tails Is broken, glitching out, falling behind Sonic and Knuckles, and when Tails flies, If you spam the flying button, HE WILL MAKE A BUNCH OF GRUNTING NOISES.

He will also fly reeaallly high into the sky once you spam the flying button, (Space button, on PC)

Also, If you do that with Knuckles and Sonic, (Click the space button,) THE JUMP ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE!!!

Sonic Heroes Is Broken...or at least to me it's broken.

Video Link:

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you posted this, I thought more like "OH, of course it is. SEGA makes quality games, just look at all the sonic 3d games" Obviously a joke.

But then I watched the video and just thought "Must be a emulation problem. Or Sega too good at the broken games for emulators" :P

But to be serious, the guy above me posted solutions already, so if is not solved, don't know what to say. Make sure you using latest dev build and go nuts? Also can just play the pc port (if you can find a game disc or iso) or try another emulator (PS2 version exist) :ninja:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh... So games are considered "broken" now if they don't record that well from screen?

Hmm... I don't mean offense, but I really hope that doesn't become a trend. No matter how much streaming is becoming a daily thing, I prefer my games judged for how they play rather than something it's not aimed to do in the first place.

D

Deleted User

first 2 replies mention a dolphin fix, the fact he mentioned a PC binding, i don't think he's emulating it.

either way, use OBS, see if that fixes the graphical problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/