Gaming Sonic Generations is GORGEOUS on PC ( Taking Requests )

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,674
  • Replies 23
D

Deleted User

OP
Green Hill Modern

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVjo9Jcejw

sonicgenerations2011110.png
http://imgur.com/a/AUJM1/all#0

D

Deleted User

OP
Levels to fraps once I beat the game, sorry should have been clearer. this game runs at double the framerate of consoles and looks so much better on pc

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Yeah, I seen in an image of it on Steam and it is beautiful. I wish I had a powerful enough PC.

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is pretty gorgeous indeed! LOL! I only wish i had a 3D monitor... It's like... childhood again... in FANSTATIC graphics... I only wish they remade all sonic Genesis games in this engine... LOL... I JUST LOVE SONIC! But I have to confess this game has quite some bugs... plus the physics could be better... like... way better... but THE GAME IS FREAKING AMAZING! LOVE the boss fights... to bad that there are only a few... =( OMG... if this game sells good I can only predict Sonic 1, 2, 3 and Knuckles remakes! \*o*/ omg childhood dream comming true!
*Comes back to reality* well... one can dream right?!

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just beat the 360 one and can honestly say that the PC version is so much better. But obviously the PC version will always be better, graphics cards upgrade and so do the engines games run on. Long live PC. Haha

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it worth buying? Haven't played a Sonic game since Heroes. I might try Colours after I beat SS.

It's a tad short.
But besides that I found it to be incredibly fun.

He is right, it is a bit short. BUT the challenge acts add a couple of extra hours to game play and they seem so unique that they don't get boring. Lots of the challenges feature some of Sonic's friends to help you out, pretty neat.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Does it run at 30 or 60 fps on the PC? That was never clearly stated by the original post.
60 fps

If anyone wants to check it out, I uploaded Green Hill Zone.
I recorded Chemical Plant Zone and will record the rest of the Zones but stick with brandon's, they'll probably be better, plus this is his thread.

My recording is at 30 fps, just in case.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game runs pretty ok on my computer, it's starting to get near the time where I do actually need to upgrade something XD.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same PC games are simply not optimized very well (*cough* Oblivion's choppy framerate *cough*), others are. Take the the first three Splinter Cell games for example, they run at 60fps 100% of the time. Too bad there's no demo for me to try.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Anyone else finds the only bad thing about the game (besides it being short) to be the modern remix of Escape from the City? I don't like the guy's voice at all.

Also, most nostalgia filled credits ever.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Arwing you're either trolling or retarded.

No one is being mislead except you. At this point, like I said, you're either trolling, are retarded, or saw that your comment was incredibly stupid after you misread his post and are too proud to admit it, instead trying to prove your asinine post with further asinine nonsense.

If not, successful troll is successful, since this topic seems to now be about how stupid someone would have to be to be mislead by an obviously NOT misleading post.

EDIT: Sorry if my post is misleading.
I hope a random soccer mom doesn't come into this thread and be mislead to think you're retarded.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.