Not open for further replies.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its been dumped and stuff, so lets create a thread where we can give each other ingame tips and suggestions without getting flamed
biggrin.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err nvm im playing it now, its not half bad, i thought it was gonna be a complete failure. Might be a great RPG, i cant wait to see how the chao garden works.

scaramonga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
so lets create a thread where we can give each other ingame tips

We really shouldn't need one as the game is too easy......
rolleyes.gif

QUOTEThis low difficulty is a persistent problem, and it's the one that ultimately pulls the game down from the top tier to secondary status. Sonic Chronicles is phenomenally easy, and with a relatively short playtime for its genre and almost no chances to deviate from the linear story path, it leaves the whole feeling more than a little inconsequential.

7/10

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank god for flashcarts and trying a game before I buy it. This game is absolutely HORRIBLE. I mean, there may be some depth underneath, but it feels like a bargain bin game. Actually bargain bin games play better than this. Inconsistent music and sound effects, terrible tearing and framerate problems, gimmicky gameplay, BAD SOUND EFFECTS. Terrible control when moving around and the camera is just bizarre. I would be pretty pissed if I had paid money for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2