Gaming Sonic Boom Gameplay

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The exclusivity deal with Nintendo is over so I really hope that next time we actually get a great Sonic game 'cause Sonic Boom is just a bunch of turds for kids to poke at.

If Sonic was in Nintendo's hands we'd be getting games so much better but then again, Sonic Lost World feels like a Nintendo-made game so there's at least something.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Maybe FUNimation will do someday.
Ha, if that ever happens though...

Sonic - Vic Mignogna
Tails - Tia Ballard
Knuckles - Tatum, J. Michael
Amy - Alexis Tipton
Cream - Stephanie Sheh
Chris - Johnny Yong Bosch
Shadow - Crispin Freeman
Big - Michelle Ruff

Spot on Cream, don't you think? I would not replace Eggman's voice, it's just too perfect. I just looked it up and some people have made their own lists lol. I swear Tatum sounds just like Dan Green when he shouts but everything else is just a joke.

goodbytes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it really that bad the gameplay videos on youtube look decent?

What is the best sonic game that can be played on the Wii U?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Come again?

Sonic Lost World blends perfectly between a traditional platformer and a Sonic game, plus with the DLC stages it received it's obvious that Nintendo had their hands on it because what other Sonic game has Sonic going through a pipe just like a Mario game, collecting Yoshis or Zelda's Triforce?

Just maybe if Nintendo was in charge of Sonic's franchise we'd finally get Sonic Gens 2.

Is it really that bad the gameplay videos on youtube look decent?

Check out the Miiverse community for it.

zlCfzSpeSyAVqUapO5

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073472549724/14866558073472549737

What is the best sonic game that can be played on the Wii U?

Sonic Lost World. But you've gotta be patient and learn how the game's engine works or else you'll loathe it to no end.

For example: When wallrunning and you're beginning to decrease your speed then go ahead and spindash to keep on wallrunning.

Or you could play Sonic Colours on the Wii Mode with a Classic Controller, GameCube-like controller (Hori/PDP) or with the Mayflash GameCube adapter.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
IGN gave this a 4.3/10 for the Wii U version and a 4/10 for 3DS.

I can see it's a bad game due to its glitches, framerate drops, overly repetitive and boring but they bring up "Sonic isn't fast" really? This is an entirely different game and it's not about Sonic going fast but a game in the style of Ratchet & Clank.

The reviewer on the Review Discussion didn't even know how to get across to the other side, which was pretty easy to figure out, push the cart once more and then jump to the top yet he took a while to realise it.

IGN...

Edit: The fighting mechanics on the Batman Arkham games are more or less the same 1-2 button actions and this was kinda the reason I stopped playing the games since there isn't really much variety in its gameplay yet Sonic Boom gets shit for this as if it's the only game that does it.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
4/10

i actually got to play this the other day they had it on display at a store. when i got home no matter how much i washed the grime wouldn't come off my hands... :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, she is autistic and she is interested in that stuff