Gaming Sonic and sega all-star racing

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it is out. Apparantly the reason for there not being any dumps yet is because of some sort of AP/save issue which prevents it from working, as Rayder explained earlier. I'm waiting on this too. Thankfully I have the football scores to keep an eye on and Miles Edgeworth to keep me amused afterwards. Although a working dump of this woud be greatly appreciated also.

Azoth2090

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I'm just waiting for it to show on my d/l sites of choice since it's supposed to be out at some point today. I played the PS3 demo and while it was enjoyable enough it had its share of problems. Most notably that it was way too hard on anything other than Beginner mode because the AI plays dirty. But apparantly the DS version is actually a little better. I would d/l the demo from the Wii, but unfortunately I'm having problems with my Wiimote so it's not possible right now. But the full version should be showing up soon, so I'll just wait for that.

Totally agreed, I'm waiting frantically for the dump to this, everything else has it already, so it should be a matter of time for the DS. DX

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
the game was just dumped by bahamut
have fun folks
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
the game was just dumped by bahamut
have fun folks
tongue.gif

As in dumped and confirmed working, or just plain ol' dumped? 'Cause from what I've heard this doesn't work on anything yet, some sort of save issue? It's not on any of my usual sites (and I check about a dozen of them) but I'm sure it'll show.

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i just started utacchi, and now this is out, yet still have to deal with estpolis and mugen no frontier exceed, this is a good week:)

efiste2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Which NDS release have you got working on your Acekard. I have tried arm7 patching but still get either cannot find save file please restart
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: