Gaming Sonic already confirmed for Smash Bros Brawl?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
b72f06b5f7eb2e2e6ad5ab1a28732aad.jpg

Someone just passed this on to me. This is from an older trailer. I think it speaks for itself.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say someone track down the original trailer and check. I'm checking the large image right now. If someone can get me the original screenshot then I'll check it too.

EDIT:Nope. Definitely not. I enlarged the image and it was clearly nothing like the enlarged image in that screenshot. I sharpened it and it still looked nothing like the image. I'll admit it bears a resemblance to Sonic if you know what you're looking at, but not much.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I say someone track down the original trailer and check.  I'm checking the large image right now.  If someone can get me the original screenshot then I'll check it too.
That large picture is the original picture, it's not from a trailer but from an update screenshot. Don't even bother, it's fake.

Coutesy of smashbros.com:
modea02_070803j-l.jpg

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's funny. I edited my post right before I saw your post. I figured it was fake, but I figured it was worth a shot. Sonic will almost definitely be in Brawl, it's just a matter of time.

On a side note, Nintendo isn't really shady about things like that anyways. Either something is there or it isn't, plain and simple.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I don't believe it either. That monitor could be anything...

By the way... am I the only one who disapproves of Sonic being in the game?
I don't disapprove but I don't understand all this fuss about if Sonic should be included in the game. Do we "really" need Sonic anyway? I think there are better characters that Nintendo should include to the series, like Captain Olimer, King Dedede, Waluigi and other that I can't remember.

squeakypants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just because they're 2 formerly competing mascots that everyone would love to see fighting eachother. But you're completely right, Dedede > Sonic any day.

FalcoUk

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh don't worry people =] I've found out who it really is..

YESWAY.jpg

Are we agreed?
In all seriousness though..
howaboutnozp1.png

I strengthened the image by 10% each time..
Looks more like a dragonish thing to be honest...
Therefore, it can only be ridley.. which is confirmed as showing up in SSBB (Or i've just made that up, swear they said that though)..
It also makes sense as it IS Samus.

FalcoUk

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Any idea what happened? I hope that your brother's doing good.