azndragonguy115

OP
Trophies
Website
hai-san.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
sometimes my in tetris(or any other wifi game) says i have no signal and i know for a fact the wireless is working. I serious have no clue what to do cause its comes on and off. my girlfriend said it becuase of my phone and even though i called her a dumbass, after i hung up, it worked :wtf:

so is something wrong with my linksys router cause it does say that SSID is enable?

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your girlfriend's probably right... dumbass.

wink.gif

BaHaMut_ZeR0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interference?
Bluetooth + 802.11x interference has been debated for a along while now...although Windows users might not know much about it, since it's mainly a problem with Macintosh.

Also, got WEP encryption on?
If so, the DS doesn't have a configuration setting for Key Index, so you've gotta set it to key 1, or else suffer bad connectivity.

HeinzHarald

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do you know for sure that the wireless is working?

If it says that your signal strength is weak, it probably is. Lots of things can interfere with your wlan. Cordless phones, microwave ovens, other wireless networks, the amount of radio wave bandwidth being used by other computers, etc. Way too much operate at or around 2.4GHz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...