dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was really looking forward to the TI-85 emulator adding DLDI support. Turns out somebody did just that several months ago.

Except it doesn't seem to work on DS-X.

I recall DSX Guru saying that if we had problems with homebrew that he would fix the DS-X. But I know how concerned he is over piracym being such a swell socially conscious guy. So I took some photos.

0207080135tw7.jpg

0207080136md3.jpg

So do you guys think I should get the photos notarized or will he maybe believe that I'm not an evil commie trying to destroy corporate America by illegally downloading stuff?

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I had to do something similar to stop Rabid1 from spreading lies about me, he said that the reason I got banned was because I didn't own the cart so I took a picture as well. Too bad we have to resolve to that just to be taken seriously.

BTW, anyone else noticed that ds-x main page/forum are all down?

news.ds-x.com, not working...
forums.ds-xtreme.com, not working...

Virusak

Trophies
XP
Country
I had to do something similar to stop Rabid1 from spreading lies about me, he said that the reason I got banned was because I didn't own the cart so I took a picture as well. Too bad we have to resolve to that just to be taken seriously.

BTW, anyone else noticed that ds-x main page/forum are all down?

news.ds-x.com, not working...
forums.ds-xtreme.com, not working...
the whole ds-x.com domain and even the support tracker are all down, is this the end of DS-X?

dib

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How did you get DS85 to work on there? Place ti85.rom and the DLDI patched nds in /apps (I even tried them both in just / with preset directories turned off, as well as placing the nds in /apps and the rom in / and /apps) but all I get are garbled graphics.

I'm using version 1.1.0, which version are you running?

I gladly stand corrected if it works! I also tested HexenDS last night and am happy to report that it works, I reported such on the DS-X compatibility wiki.

My results:
tmpphpemsts2lf1.jpg

-=SkReeK=-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am running version 1.1.2
like stated in the readme:
3. Copy the ti85.rom to the root of your card(no subfolder)

i have the DLDI patched .nds file in apps, it doesn't matter where you put it though, the only important thing is to put the ti85.rom in the root (/)

worked first time i tried that way, as you can see
smile.gif

hope you get it working!

btw, try pressing select after you first boot it up (just like i do in the vid too), i got garbled pic aswell when i first boot up.

greetings

SkReeK

amemoryoncelost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the end of ds-x will never come. They will continue to have delays in stock, then they will get them, idiots will continue to buy them and add to the insult. Mine should be sold in a couple of days and will be moving on to much greener pastures or just sell my DS altogether...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi