Hacking Something weird about Sky3DS+

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, grow up a bit. He decided to go the Sky3DS+ route on his OWN will, because that particular N3DSLL he got is from Katsukity with the capture card. I'll let you check the prices, but I guess you'll understand why he didn't want to take the risk of downgrading it (I'm not saying that the downgrade is particularly risky though).
Thanks to all. I instead bought a SkY3DS+. Too risky this 3DS(With the Capture Card) wasnt anything near cheap. [...]

Just because he didn't go YOUR way, doesn't mean he is dumb or made the wrong choice. ;)

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Guys, grow up a bit. He decided to go the Sky3DS+ route on his OWN will, because that particular N3DSLL he got is from Katsukity with the capture card. I'll let you check the prices, but I guess you'll understand why he didn't want to take the risk of downgrading it (I'm not saying that the downgrade is particularly risky though).

Just because he didn't go YOUR way, doesn't mean he is dumb or made the wrong choice. ;)
THANKS!
Plus I LOVE my Sky3DS! it just Drag n Drop & Plug n Play

Last edited by ElYubiYubi,

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
well..... menuhax setup + downgrading from 9.9 to 9.0-9.2 is nearly risk free.....
sky3ds+ is ok, but when it comes to online and other features, you will see....
I dont wanted that. Sky3DS is Perfect for me. I only play online Pokemon and I have the retail game!
Sky3DS is perfect! If I want something from the eShop which I doubt I'll buy it.
I can access homebrew through Homebrew Launcher
No need for anything else

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont wanted that. Sky3DS is Perfect for me. I only play online Pokemon and I have the retail game!
Sky3DS is perfect! If I want something from the eShop which I doubt I'll buy it.
I can access homebrew through Homebrew Launcher
No need for anything else
it's up to you, be happy:lol:
sky3ds+ gives you everything you want:lol:

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I find out what"s up with this, it isn"t a Sky3DS+ problem, the demo game doesn"t work in a Japanese console for some reason (it seems to be releated to the language), it may be possible to run it with HANS with USA consoel and English as language but unfortunately as with Kirby Triple Deluxe (from where Kirby: Planet Robobot engine was made from) it can"t be ran from Ninjhax exploit.
You may try with the full game since it doesn"t seem to have this problem with Japanese Consoles.

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find out what"s up with this, it isn"t a Sky3DS+ problem, the demo game doesn"t work in a Japanese console for some reason (it seems to be releated to the language), it may be possible to run it with HANS with USA consoel and English as language but unfortunately as with Kirby Triple Deluxe (from where Kirby: Planet Robobot engine was made from) it can"t be ran from Ninjhax exploit.
You may try with the full game since it doesn"t seem to have this problem with Japanese Consoles.

This info was already provided. Sure, we didn't go out of our way to test it. But if you Black Screen with just Region Free, then the game in question needs region//language emulation on top of it too.

Anyways, to answer your question as to why the game you are using is probably not working. It probably needs language//region emulation. Which the Region Free Launcher does not do. The reason it worked on the US system, is because of course it would run on a US system as the game is US.

Some games I've tested that don't work with just region free, are Girl's Mode, running it just with region free, results in a black screen. Enabling region//language emulation within Luma3DS fixes this and allows the game to boot and play fine.

Of course, because the region free launcher, is only just a region free launcher, it lacks this and will fail on games that need region//language emulation to boot properly.

HANS has this feature IIRC, so OP should probably give it a shot.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What some of you fail to see is Op clearly does not care for Cfw and the extra features it comes with.

Let him be happy with his sky3ds if that's what he wants. I've thought about it as well getting a sky3ds for the simplicity of it but since I'm a tech savvy person when the downgrading came out I jumped shipped for the fun of it.

I don't even use the features of the Cfw beside playing back ups. For me personally I'm just happier knowing I have the options there.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I said because I make some test with the language of the game, appear that the demo game don"t have here anymore the Japanese language files only the American ones, the demo game may still try to load the Japanese language (the complete game seem to be the same for all regions) files and since there isn"t here anymore it fail loading the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: esp if there's no time limits, gosh! Cum on already!