Hardware Something I've noticed....

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My ladyfriend recently got an Ice White 3DS to replace her DSiXL. The first thing I noticed was that the opening and closing is much less 'clam-like' than my launch model Aqua Blue- it eases open and closed with a really satisfying motion (and silently, my one snaps shut like a mousetrap)

Probably because of that she has gone 3 weeks without a single mark on the top screen- using her one and going back to mine shows me just how scratched mine really is- despite the months of carefully placing a cloth between it.

So have they resolved the Top screen issue without a redesign?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard that some of the colors released after launch (such as white, pink and red) were modified slightly in a way so that the lid would shut more gently

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Use displex to get rid of the scratches if they bother you. (will take a good 10min of rubbin')
I use a cut out strip of screen protector on top of the display (not covering the 3Dimage with the protector if you get what I mean) so that the start/home/select part won't make direct contact with the top screen when closed and under pressure.
I did it just in case, not because I had that problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans