Hacking Someone help Mee(Backup loader problems)

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am runing the backup loader i had installed everything correctly
cios installed
iso patched
DVDX installe io249

it asked me for title identification

ERROR ref-4100

im using samsung pleomax 4x DVD+RW

i changed my booktype to dvd rom
iso patched correcly

burned fine no error

yet the wii keeps getting this error im not wasting another 5$ on more dvds

HELP ME

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using img burn then i tried using roxio creator with the same settinggs still not recognised

the game im using works i tested it before on my modded wii

then i patched it and it wont work im just doing this for tests to see how well it works

judgedee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
install your cios again. I had this problem after I downgraded my firmware. i just uninstalled my cios and then installed it again to fix.

daltonlaffs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same -4100 error because I used a DVD-RW. Burning the same ISO to a DVD-R solved my problem completely, with booktyping still DVD-ROM.

RW's are either not read correctly by the Wii or cannot physically by given the DVD-ROM booktype. So there you have it, try a DVD-R and the error goes away.

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats the point i specificly went out and bought an rw cause if i fucked it up i can overwrite it

i will go out and but some more soon there only £2

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
daltonlaffs said:
I had this same -4100 error because I used a DVD-RW. Burning the same ISO to a DVD-R solved my problem completely, with booktyping still DVD-ROM.

RW's are either not read correctly by the Wii or cannot physically by given the DVD-ROM booktype. So there you have it, try a DVD-R and the error goes away.
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROBLEM solved
smile.gif

il save those rw for some dvds then

the dvd r seemed to just work instantly

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scottixboy said:
daltonlaffs said:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROBLEM solved
smile.gif

il save those rw for some dvds then

the dvd r seemed to just work instantly
WAIT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It boots to the loading screen then crashes ad it is on the cmpatibility list and now it wont even boot to the loading screen
frown.gif
WTF

scottixboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its working now i just burned a lower speed

but its still tempermental it only works 3/5 times i start the loader and my disk slot makes a scratching sound

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo