Somebody help me remember this PS1 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukasic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,i'm new here.So forgive me if i do something wrong.
I'm looking for a game that i've played as a kid on my PS1.I can't remember it but i remember some tiny bits of the gameplay.Some of the enemies were animals with things like these spinning on their back:http://www.antiquesn...30617209671.jpg

you start out as a red/orange haired boy/girl with a haircut similar to the one that resembles justin biebers haircut a bit.I think you had a sword too.You start in a space ship and there are tracks that move there,sort of like a vent.And then there's a futuristic room and you are eavesdropping there.Than you wake up in a village and then you can leave the house and freeroam around the village.It had decent 3D graphics and there were minigames like picado in some houses.That's about everything i remember.I'd appreciate it a lot if you guys could remember the name of this game for me.It's not Final Fantasy.

lukasic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you start out as a red/orange haired boy/girl with a haircut similar to the one that resembles justin biebers haircut a bit.I think you had a sword too.You start in a space ship and there are tracks that move there,sort of like a vent.And then there's a futuristic room and you are eavesdropping there.Than you wake up in a village and then you can leave the house and freeroam around the village.It had decent 3D graphics and there were minigames like picado in some houses.That's about everything i remember.I'd appreciate it a lot if you guys could remember the name of this game for me.It's not Final Fantasy.
It's not Crash it's litteraly a human.It's a RPG i think,besides what made you think it was crash.crash doesn't carry a sword,nor the spaceship resembles the circle you start in in crash warped a tiny bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol