1. MRJPGames

OP MRJPGames Pretty great guy

Netherlands
    Hey so I will try to be as clear, but also quick as possible.

I was installing Mario Odyssey to SD using Awoo Installer using a network install (with NS-USBLoader). However without thinking during the installation process I closed my laptop stopping the install. Awoo Installer froze and I force quit the application. Removed the Mario Odysey that appeared using the settings applet, and reinstalled over the network.

However when trying to launch Mario Odysey after the complete install, it gets stuck on the initial nintendo switch loading screen when launching the game.

But even more strage, botw also gets stuck at the same point; And Animal Crossing new Horizions (NAND) gets past the switch logo loading screen, but gets stuck during the first load of the game itself (the little island loading gets stuck).

Yet some games do still work. I haven't tested all games I have installed. But games both on NAND and SD are working, just like some games on NAND and SD are not working.

What could be the issue here? And can this be solved without a full NAND restore? (I do luckily have a NAND backup, but am absolutely not looking forward to going through the pain of restoring it.)

Further possibly relevant info:
    CFW: AMS 0.13.0
    Horizon OS: 9.2.0
    Micro SD: 128GB, fat32, 32k cluster size

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    When you say it "gets stuck," do you mean it freezes, or is there an accompanying error code?

3. MRJPGames

Netherlands
    It gets stuck. So it just keeps on clicking the one controller. But it doesn't change.

Pressing the home button does nothing. Holding the power button does sometimes bring up the power menu, however sometimes I can restart (which causes the system to completely hang), other times I cannot interact with the shutdown/reboot menu.

At all times the only way I've found to get out of it is to hold the power button so long as to force-shutdown the system and to then do the RCM injection again to get the system back up and running.

Hope this additional info is useful!

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    1. Make sure the SD card is FAT32.
    2. Remove all CFW files/folders from your SD card (that would be folders like /sept/ and /atmosphere/)
    3. Download the latest Atmosphere
    4. Download the latest fusee-primary (next to Atmosphere)
    5. Download these signature patches (if you're using Atmosphere 0.13)
    6. Put Atmosphere and the signature patches onto your SD card
    7. Put the SD into your Switch
    8. Enter RCM
    9. Launch Atmosphere using fusee-primary
    Do the games launch?

MUDD_BR and RickkFerreir4 like this.
  5. MRJPGames

Netherlands
    Thanks a ton! Finally got around to it and it worked perfectly!

I suppose there was some leftover from an older atmosphere/sigpatches that was causing this issue? Anyways it's great only the CFW had to be reinstalled.

6. Schnitzelflo44

Newcomer

Germany
    [QUOTE = "MRJPGames, Beitrag: 9101236, Mitglied: 333593"] Vielen Dank! Endlich habe ich es geschafft und es hat perfekt funktioniert!

Ich nehme an, es gab einige Reste von einer älteren Atmosphäre / Sigpatches, die dieses Problem verursachten? Wie auch immer, es ist großartig, nur die CFW musste neu installiert werden. [/ QUOTE]

Omg Thanks

7. Lupi

Lupi Newbie
    Newcomer

Venezuela
    I have almost the same problem, trying to play AN NH and the switch gets stuck in an infinite nintendo loading screen, it doesn't freeze because i can press home menu and get out of the game and still use my console.

I tested other 3 games and they run normally, i already updated sigpatches, Atmosphere to latest version and tried using different installers such as Goldleaf and Awoo but still can't play the game. The only thing i haven't done is formatting to Fat32 the SD since I dont know how to and always used exfat because that's how the guide i used did it.

Today I'll try to install it from a friend's pc just in case my nsp file may be corrupt.

Im running
    CFW: Atmosphere 0.14.1
    OFW: 9.1.0
    Using Emunand
    128gb sd in ExFat Format cluster 128

8. MRJPGames

Netherlands
    I had a similar issue as well later on. For me the fix was to update OFW to the latest version.

9. isabellajj

isabellajj Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    I have the same issue and even after I did all the steps here, ac is still stuck on the loading screen with the floating island. Anyone else knows what can I do now?

10. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Is Animal Crossing the only game giving you issues?

11. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    remove emuiibo! and the file from atmosphere contents

12. isabellajj

isabellajj Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for your help! I can finally return to my island!

burhansalih likes this.
  13. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Your welcome :)

isabellajj likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - loading, loading, titles