Hacking Some questions

Chaos Rush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two questions:

1. On my AceKard 2, I've noticed that about every few weeks one of my GBA save files randomly delete themselves. It's Pokemon related, and periodically every few weeks on a random Pokemon game there's no "CONTINUE" option, or I get a "the save file has been deleted..." message. Why does this happen? I was using AKAIO 1.5.1, but a few minutes ago I switched to 1.6 to see if that will solve anything in the future.

2. How do I make my EZFlash hold more than one rom at a time? The site says that it's possible, but you need some weird, "1.8x b2 loader". Can somebody tell me what this "1.8x b2 loader" thing is? And how to use it to hold more than 1 GBA rom?

Also just to make sure my EZFlash cart can do that, this is exactly what it looks like:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Image:3-in-1.jpg

I'm also using an 8GB SDHC card by SanDisk.

EDIT: I'm 100% sure that my AceKard isn't fake, because supposedly AKAIO 1.6 doesn't work on fake AceKards, and so far AKAIO 1.6 works just fine for me.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the ez 3in1+ has 64mb of nor. ez flash released code to allow their firmware to multi-boot gba roms. thus allowing you to have two roms flashed to nor. akaio does not support this. there are no plans to implement it in the future. but you never know.

if there is any homebrew to do this, i don't know about it.

-another world

Chaos Rush

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody answer my first question? The fact that save files can randomly delete themselves for no reason is kinda stupid, don't you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back