Gaming Some questions I want to ask you...

Seraviv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there,

I want to purchase relatively soon a Nintendo 3DS (or 2DS I don't know yet) and I want to know what are the best one in term of comforts, luminosity with all the differents designs?

Also I need to know which games I should play, I want prolly play LoZ OoT because it's a classic and there are numerous glitchs I want to try out.

I need games that requires skills and techniques if possible. I always liked the Mario&Luigi saga but I don't know if the one available on 3DS is really good...

thanks a lot in advance:nds:

Miley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
the new 3DS and 2DS are very similar, so get the 3DS if you want bigger screen that's all

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do believe the N2Ds and N3DS have the same screen size. I have both systems and for the extra $30 ish here in Canada its worth getting the N3DS.
The N2DS has a smaller stylus both in length and width that is too small for my adult hands. The system is lighter and looks nice but repair is a bother.
Just to change the battery you need to pry the case apart with a tool that could damage the system, dismantling the top screen.... nope.
The 3D feature that is pretty much dead is nice on what ever games support it is kinda cool, not needed but still.
The chose is yours

As for games OoT is a good game is you haven't played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@