Some questions I want to ask you...

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Seraviv, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Seraviv
    OP

Seraviv Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2017
    France
    Hello there,

I want to purchase relatively soon a Nintendo 3DS (or 2DS I don't know yet) and I want to know what are the best one in term of comforts, luminosity with all the differents designs?

Also I need to know which games I should play, I want prolly play LoZ OoT because it's a classic and there are numerous glitchs I want to try out.

I need games that requires skills and techniques if possible. I always liked the Mario&Luigi saga but I don't know if the one available on 3DS is really good...

thanks a lot in advance:nds:

2. Miley

Miley Member

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2017
    New Zealand
    the new 3DS and 2DS are very similar, so get the 3DS if you want bigger screen that's all

3. Miley
    This message by Miley has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Dec 4, 2017.
    Dec 4, 2017
  4. SirECK

SirECK GBAtemp Fan

Jul 1, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    I do believe the N2Ds and N3DS have the same screen size. I have both systems and for the extra $30 ish here in Canada its worth getting the N3DS.
    The N2DS has a smaller stylus both in length and width that is too small for my adult hands. The system is lighter and looks nice but repair is a bother.
    Just to change the battery you need to pry the case apart with a tool that could damage the system, dismantling the top screen.... nope.
    The 3D feature that is pretty much dead is nice on what ever games support it is kinda cool, not needed but still.
    The chose is yours

As for games OoT is a good game is you haven't played it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice