Some info about M3 Real

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Tux', May 3, 2010.

May 3, 2010

Some info about M3 Real by Tux' at 6:48 AM (1,479 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Tux'
    OP

Member Tux' GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Okay so I plan on buying a new M3, or getting mine fixed, only problem is I don't know where to buy it from the least expensive, most trustworthy source. I wanna avoid buying a new one, but I'm probably going to need one IMO. The clips on my M3 real have broken off, well 3/6 of them at least, and sliding it in and out of my ds has now become a bit tedious because of my case replacement, but even on another one it doesn't like to come out smoothly.

So my questions are: Can I repair the broken clips? Or if I have to buy a new one should I buy an M3i or M3 Real from ShopTemp(If in stock)?

Thanks for the answers [​IMG]

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Well I am not sure where to get it repaired since I never honestly had to get mine repaired you might have to just buy a new case for it, but again I am not sure where to buy those [​IMG]
    If you buy it, buy it from shoptemp. I bought a couple of things from there and they all got here pretty fast, even though I didn't pay for the fast shipping and they have some of the best prices I have seen in a long time.

3. Tux'
    OP

Canada
    Alright thanks for the answer! I may just have to scour the Internet for a replacement case [​IMG] that'll be fun.

4. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    Shoptemp doesn't sell M3 Reals.

The M3 DS real is pretty cheap at Gamekool only $18.50.

5. Bently

Member Bently GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    You could always try taping it like I do, the tape is still there from about 3 months ago.

6. iFish

Member iFish Slower than a 90s modem

Canada
    Lappy, how can you do the case again? i thought you stripped a few screws....

and as for your M3. shoptemp [​IMG] just get the M3i since it is the same thing.

7. Fel

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    But apparently the M3i does have problems with the sleep mode, depending on how lucky you get as some run just fine, but if you'd like to have a 100% fine sleepmode then it's the M3DS Real. And the 8GB A-Data has problems with the M3i just in case you have it. [​IMG]

8. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
    M3 Real is good but you can use M3 Sakura with Moonshell 2.10 Final XD.

Wait a little time to see shaunj66 review of Supercard DSTWO or see his preview. Sounds very good.

9. Tux'
    OP

Canada
    Yeah I was thinking about getting an M3i Zero, but it depends on how much the SC DSTWO will cost, if it's like $40 there is no way I could afford that without an income right now, so I think a new M3 Real may be in order because I have the GBA Expansion and I would prefer an M3 Real over anything else since it's the only card I ever used...

10. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    Yes, the SCDSTwo will cost about $40

11. RchUncleSkeleton

Member RchUncleSkeleton Skeletron 9000

United States
    Figured out what you're gonna do yet? You could always go down to your local harware store and pick up a product called gorilla glue and glue that damned case back together.....the glue is super tough and will hold up to just about anything, I fixed my guitars stripped screw holes with it and it's been holding strong for the last 5 years!