Multiskin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
well, does anyone know if there is any jump game coming to usa (or a new in japan) TO DS, one piece i know that there`s the gigant battle, but bleach is stopped, the last game was released a year ago! (IN JAPAN)
don`t you guys think that would be cool a new jump "...." stars?!
closedeyes.gif

maybe a bleach something carnival (i think that's the name) for ds i liked to see the game running on psp it's pretty cool

naruto chackrush was disappointing, i mean, i liked the whole new "choose you jutsu" idea, but there's just a few characters and no point of playing again, they've even put the 2 frogs (i've forgot the name ...) just to take space in the character screen!

one piece is so so, some characters, almost the same assist system of jump stars,it could have more characters (nothing is perfect right?)

1 really good game = okamiden, i don`t understand not even a single word in japanese but i`m almost in the middle of the game (i think i`m in the middle because i`ve got half of the power that u got on ps2 version, the fist game)
yaynds.gif

the new pokemon white/black... well i`m having some problems to have it working but now it`s fine (i have to usa a pre-made save with japanese name), it looks cool and the new pokemons are almost digimons, u just need to change their names
rolleyes.gif

what about a new pokemon game, not the ranger,not the rescue, not the classic style, not the speeling style (yeah there`s a new pokemon game coming in december that you need to speel the pokemon name ¬¬) but a action pokemon game! i'm tired of pokemon rpg and ranger (ranger is cool but u can't catch the pokemons and cant evolve then)
a pokemon exactly like the "pokemon rumble" for wii!!! that's one of the coolest pokemon games i've played, and i'm loving it, a ds version wouldnt be bad

i have one question too, does anyone know a good action game for ds that uses wi-fi, like i dunno, metroid (haha good times, headshot!) i've tryed the phantasy star 0 (man what is that battle system is like slow motion!!!! and all you have to do is press a button three times on the right time),hey can u play final fantasy ecchoes of time wi-fi?

D

Deleted User

Multiskin said:
well, does anyone know if there is any jump game coming to usa (or a new in japan) TO DS, one piece i know that there`s the gigant battle, but bleach is stopped, the last game was released a year ago! (IN JAPAN)
closedeyes.gif

maybe a bleach something carnival (i think that's the name) for ds i liked to see the game running on psp it's pretty cool

naruto chackrush was disappointing, i mean, i liked the whole new "choose you jutsu" idea, but there's just a few characters and no point of playing again, they've even put the 2 frogs (i've forgot the name ...) just to take space in the character screen!

one piece is so so, some characters, almost the same assist system of jump stars,it could have more characters (nothing is perfect right?)

1 really good game = okamiden, i don`t understand not even a single word in japanese but i`m almost in the middle of the game (i think i`m in the middle because i`ve got half of the power that u got on ps2 version, the fist game)
yaynds.gif

the new pokemon white/black... well i`m having some problems to have it working but now it`s fine (i have to usa a pre-made save with japanese name), it looks cool and the new pokemons are almost digimons, u just need to change their names
rolleyes.gif

what about a new pokemon game, not the ranger,not the rescue, not the classic style, not the speeling style (yeah there`s a new pokemon game coming in december that you need to speel the pokemon name ¬¬) but a action pokemon game! i'm tired of pokemon rpg and ranger (ranger is cool but u can't catch the pokemons and cant evolve then)
a pokemon exactly like the "pokemon rumble" for wii!!! that's one of the coolest pokemon games i've played, and i'm loving it, a ds version wouldnt be bad

i have one question too, does anyone know a good action game for ds that uses wi-fi, like i dunno, metroid (haha good times, headshot!) i've tryed the phantasy star 0 (man what is that battle system is like slow motion!!!! and all you have to do is press a button three times on the right time),hey can u play final fantasy ecchoes of time wi-fi?

FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAMES THAT U LIKE HERE, I`VE PLAYED ALMOST ALL THE GOOD DS GAMES, I PLAYED ONE OF THE FIRST DS GAMES, METEOS AND NOW THE LAST ONE LAUNCHED SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS, SO IF U HAVE ANY TIP OF A GOOD GAME FOR ME TO PLAY, OR SHARE YOUR OPINION, FEEL FREE TO COMENT

from what we know, there is no new jump game coming out any time soon, and FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAMES THAT U LIKE HERE, I`VE PLAYED ALMOST ALL THE GOOD DS GAMES, I PLAYED ONE OF THE FIRST DS GAMES, METEOS AND NOW THE LAST ONE LAUNCHED
SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS, SO IF U HAVE ANY TIP OF A GOOD GAME FOR ME TO PLAY, OR SHARE YOUR OPINION, FEEL FREE TO COMENT

has lots of spelling mistakes and there are many threads like this

Multiskin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
king_leo said:
Multiskin said:
closedeyes.gif

yaynds.gif

rolleyes.gif

FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAMES THAT U LIKE HERE, I`VE PLAYED ALMOST ALL THE GOOD DS GAMES, I PLAYED ONE OF THE FIRST DS GAMES, METEOS AND NOW THE LAST ONE LAUNCHED SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS, SO IF U HAVE ANY TIP OF A GOOD GAME FOR ME TO PLAY, OR SHARE YOUR OPINION, FEEL FREE TO COMENT

from what we know, there is no new jump game coming out any time soon, and FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE GAMES THAT U LIKE HERE, I`VE PLAYED ALMOST ALL THE GOOD DS GAMES, I PLAYED ONE OF THE FIRST DS GAMES, METEOS AND NOW THE LAST ONE LAUNCHED
SUPER SCRIBBLENAUTS, SO IF U HAVE ANY TIP OF A GOOD GAME FOR ME TO PLAY, OR SHARE YOUR OPINION, FEEL FREE TO COMENT

has lots of spelling mistakes and there are many threads like this

haha that's because i don't speak english nowadays it's been more than 7 years since the last time i've talked in eglish y'know, but even with my bad english i'm still better than a lot of people around this forum XD, and i will correct the spelling mistakes ok, thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2