ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
HI there you all, my M3i Zero just arrived today, I've been toying around with it payed some games (haven't tested any homebrew, wich is weird for me LOL) but I have only two games that just don't want to work:

Nintendo DSi FW 1.4
M3i Zero with Sakura 1.35 (although it also says something about 1.4 at the splashscreen so I'm not really sure)

the games, after apearing the LOADING screen by the M3i, just go straight to a black screen, and their banner doesn't appear on the menu like the others do, these 2 games only...!!
wacko.gif

Classic Word Games
My Healthy Cooking Coach

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are those both DSi hybrid games?

Yah m3 team has already posted that they don't have compatibility for those yet (even if you're just planning to play them normally). Also I suggest you update to Sakura 1.41 2nd Edition.

Also it's weird my m3i zero arrived today too
smile.gif

It's working perfectly for me, really glad I'm not getting some of the weird problems people are getting here.

*Knocks on wood*

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohhh ok, thanks for the answer, actually touchpod can display the games's banner but the same happens when I try to boot them, I will also want to know how can I change the sakura software and the touchpod software separately..??
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone