Some games don't work...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ether2802, Sep 16, 2009.

Sep 16, 2009

Some games don't work... by ether2802 at 10:49 PM (692 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    HI there you all, my M3i Zero just arrived today, I've been toying around with it payed some games (haven't tested any homebrew, wich is weird for me LOL) but I have only two games that just don't want to work:

Nintendo DSi FW 1.4
    M3i Zero with Sakura 1.35 (although it also says something about 1.4 at the splashscreen so I'm not really sure)

the games, after apearing the LOADING screen by the M3i, just go straight to a black screen, and their banner doesn't appear on the menu like the others do, these 2 games only...!! [​IMG]

Classic Word Games
    My Healthy Cooking Coach

2. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Are those both DSi hybrid games?

Yah m3 team has already posted that they don't have compatibility for those yet (even if you're just planning to play them normally). Also I suggest you update to Sakura 1.41 2nd Edition.

Also it's weird my m3i zero arrived today too [​IMG]
    It's working perfectly for me, really glad I'm not getting some of the weird problems people are getting here.

*Knocks on wood*

3. ether2802
    OP

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    Ohhh ok, thanks for the answer, actually touchpod can display the games's banner but the same happens when I try to boot them, I will also want to know how can I change the sakura software and the touchpod software separately..?? [​IMG]