Hacking Some game problems

ckeylos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My kirby super stars ultra and FFT Advance 2 don't work on my acekard. I have AKAIO 1.5 installed. I've tried reformatting the card and updating the loaders but nothing works.

On Kirby, I get stuck at the dynablade zone changing screen. On FFTA2, I get stuck after entering a shop or trying to dispatch members on quest.

ckeylos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It freezes when I finish the stage. Maybe it's just the AKAIO files or the MicroSD card. I have a Kingston so it should work with the Acekard.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
About FFTA2, can you make these thing right at beginning of the game? If yes, I can test it too.

ckeylos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uploaded a FF save at the beginning. I get stuck after the first few missions, when I go into the shop the first time I'm okay. I did a few more missions, then when I went into the shop, the game froze. After I restarted, I tried to dispatch some missions and I froze on the leader select screen.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Strangely it refuses to use your save. At start screen it only shows "New Game" enabled...

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For sure you did something wrong when installing AKAIO. Just try to start over step by step:

1/ First, format your sd card with SDformatter (back up your stuffs before doing it)
2/ Install AKAIO 1.5 ("_aio/" folder and "akmenu4.nds" file on the root).
3/ Get the latest loader and put it in the "_aio/loaders" folder.
4/ Create some folders for your game, homebrews, etc.. and enjoy

Go to the AKAIO Wiki for more information.

Frogman

This could be you!
Trophies
Website
www.frogmanreviews.com
XP
Country
nonononononononon u did nothing wrong its just kirby super star ultra its just glitch u can get an ar code to fix it there it nothing wrong with the game its just anti-pircy so dw just turn the game off and turn it back on then it will be working again

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Coreyfrog7 said:
nonononononononon u did nothing wrong its just kirby super star ultra its just glitch u can get an ar code to fix it there it nothing wrong with the game its just anti-pircy so dw just turn the game off and turn it back on then it will be working again

I don't have any issue playing that game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up