techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
some DSiWare will NOT be transferred when you use the transfer tool
here a list of game the can't be transferred

updated list
QUOTE said:
What DSiWare games can be transferred to the Nintendo 3DS?

The functionality to transfer DSiWare from a Nintendo DSi to a Nintendo 3DS will become available through an update planned for the evening of June 6 Pacific time. All DSiWare games currently available will be able to transfer with the following exceptions:

Asphalt IV
Earthworm Jim
Flipnote Studio*
Let's Golf
Nintendo DSi Browser
Oregon Trail
Real Soccer 2009
Real Soccer 2010
SUDOKU MASTER
SUDOKU SENSEI
Sudoku Student

*Flipnote Studio cannot be transferred to the Nintendo 3DS system. Nintendo will be developing a similar application for the Nintendo 3DS.

old list
QUOTEWhat DSiWare games can be transferred to the Nintendo 3DS?

The functionality to transfer DSiWare from a Nintendo DSi to a Nintendo 3DS will become available through an update planned for the evening of June 6 Pacific time. All DSiWare games currently available will be able to transfer with the following exceptions:

Art Academy First Semester
Art Academy Second Semester
Asphalt IV
Crash-Course Domo
Earthworm Jim
Flipnote Studio
Hard-Hat Domo
Let's Golf
Nintendo DSi Browser
Oregon Trail
Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon
Pro-Putt Domo
Real Soccer 2009
Real Soccer 2010
Rock-n-Roll Domo
SUDOKU MASTER
SUDOKU SENSEI
Sudoku Student
White-Water Domo

Source

corenting

Trophies
Website
www.corenting.fr
XP
Country
France
I think it just mean that these DsiWare will have a 3DSWare version so they want us to pay again for them. I hope that because I want my FlipNote Studio
biggrin.gif
!

D

Deleted User

Wow that really pisses me off. I had Oregon Trail from the DSi Store on my DSiXL and then before returning my DSiXL for my 3DS I transferred all I had/block to my SD card in hopes to transfer my things and now it's saying that the ware is not going to even work. Thanks a fucking lot Nintendo. Wasted that points all for nothing.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am lucky none of this list do I own. Except for the Internet Browser and Flipnote Studio.

Seems like Game,oft does not like this transfer thing. ._.

#Craploft

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Amiti said:
Wow that really pisses me off. I had Oregon Trail from the DSi Store on my DSiXL and then before returning my DSiXL for my 3DS I transferred all I had/block to my SD card in hopes to transfer my things and now it's saying that the ware is not going to even work. Thanks a fucking lot Nintendo. Wasted that points all for nothing.
Even if this game was allowed you need your DSi for the ticket stored in the nand for that game.

D

Deleted User

heartgold said:
Amiti said:
Even if this game was allowed you need your DSi for the ticket stored in the nand for that game.
Man that sucks even more.

ccfreak2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HiroshiYamauchi said:
I wonder if i'll be able to transfer my "special" EA's Sudoku to my 3DS...
ninja.gif
The fixed version will probably be downloaded. If Nintendo has any brains, that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1