Some cheats missing... please help. New here...

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by immaculate56, Nov 17, 2014.

1. immaculate56
    OP

immaculate56 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2014
    Canada
    So I recently bought an R4, I downloaded an Animal Crossing Wild World ROM. I decided to try out the cheats. Apparently, I only had a few for this game... so I open the usrcheat.dat in r4cce on the computer, and it turns out it has cheat that I want, in fact this usrcheat.dat had a lot of cheats. But when I boot up the R4 on the ds, most of the cheats are missing for AC:WW. In fact the cheat that I want to use is missing too... Any ideas? My firmware is Ver1.80b. Also I'm new here, so sorry for the noob question. It's probably been answered but I couldn't find a solution anywhere...

2. Red9419

Red9419 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 17, 2014
    Sorry if this is late but...
    Recheck the USERCHEAT.DAT or click add new code and add the code you want*it can even be the one that was already there*
    If that does not work there way be a possibility the code is only available for a different region. For example Pokemon Black 2 on the .DAT file has many games under that name there are ROM hacks and (U) (E) (J). Check what region your game is and add the code to the specified game. (Ex. Animal Crossing Wild World (U) )