Soma Bringer

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by EvangelionEX, Jan 8, 2011.

Jan 8, 2011

Soma Bringer by EvangelionEX at 3:56 AM (1,350 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. EvangelionEX
    OP

Member EvangelionEX GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Well, for those who are quite into Soma Bringer and is experienced(well, everybody is welcome if they play SB), may I know if that Fist Kampfs is really better than Dual Swords Kampfs. I Googled and many results shows that Fist Kampfs is good in well, damage wise? o-o

And what build should I go into? Like Stats Build and Ability Build. I did 2 STR 1 VIT for my Battler. But I used the Job Change hack to try out different kinds of jobs so I don't need to go through so many introduction =.= But yeah, I realise I forgotten to deactivate my cheat and MAYBE it's because of that, my Battler can't rank up(I'm level 11).

So thus, I would like to try out something new again. I'm not just targetting about Kampfs, I wanna know suggestions to different kind of jobs so yeah XD

2. Ravte

Member Ravte GBAtemp Regular

Finland
    Yes, fist Kampfs sure do more damage, the ability called "Dragon Blow" is in my opinnion the quickest attack to get Break! up.

Wall of text, gonna use spoiler to keep this clean.

Warning: Spoilers inside!