Gaming [Solved] FE3H: DLC has been deleted error

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to get into my 60 hour save file, a message pops up saying, “DLC has been deleted. In order to continue playing, the content must be downloaded again.” The thing is that I have the DLC installed.

I deleted the whole software through settings and installed the game and 1.2.0 update and all 6 DLCs in Goldleaf, and it still says this message. Any ideas? I love Fire Emblem Three Houses, but I don’t have the patience to play it from scratch. The only suggestions I can find are from like Sep. 2019, and I’m using more DLC than just the first one, obviously.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
When I try to get into my 60 hour save file, a message pops up saying, “DLC has been deleted. In order to continue playing, the content must be downloaded again.” The thing is that I have the DLC installed.

I deleted the whole software through settings and installed the game and 1.2.0 update and all 6 DLCs in Goldleaf, and it still says this message. Any ideas? I love Fire Emblem Three Houses, but I don’t have the patience to play it from scratch. The only suggestions I can find are from like Sep. 2019, and I’m using more DLC than just the first one, obviously.
I you liked the game so much, go legit and problem solved !

Pip'

ShaytheStar

3TEETH fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out, very simple fix. In case anyone else has this problem as well, it's because you didn't install the DLC correctly. I accidentally installed incomplete files that were way smaller than the true size of the DLC. Make sure your DLC equals about 1 GB of data or there might be a completion issue.

Reactions: ceevee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)