[solved] dead card?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by afreet, Aug 8, 2010.

1. afreet
    OP

afreet Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2010
    United States
    Hi all, I just received my order for an Acekard 2i, and the micro SD card that I bought with it doesn't work at all. It's not recognized in the Acekard and it's not recognized in the microSD card reader. I paid for the premium flashing and update service too, so I expected it to have been checked before it was sent.

I wouldn't post this here, except that I also tried submitting a support ticket several days ago and it seems to not exist anymore, and I never heard back from anyone. I just tried again and that doesn't exist when I check it either. What exactly am I supposed to do to get support, since there doesn't seem to be an email address to send to them?

2. Orangejb5

Orangejb5 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2010
    Canada
    Go here http://shoptemp.com/support/
    & try putting it yourself maybe? But just in case go to that link and open up a ticket, they should answer back immediately, i asked something about the MicroSD and they answered in a day.

3. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    i checked with the support and they've already answered your ticket(s) a while ago.
    contact me by PM if you have any further issue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice