OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
But we're running so tight on money there's no way I'll ever be able to buy games for a very long time, possibly not until after the Wii is obsolete.

I mean, if I had the money for those games needed to hack the wii, then why the fuck would I be hacking my wii in the first place? I could just buy the games I wanted.

EDIT: So how do I downgrade my Wii to 4.2?

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my wii softmodded, and have about 20 games on my HDD. I also own about 25 games that I actually bought. And 2 VC titles.

If you can afford to buy a 12 dollar game you need to save money.

Modding your wii is all fine and dandy but buy something once in awhile. Heck atleast buy the game you need to mod your wii.

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get a paper route. My brothers have one. The 4 of us buy one used game every blue moon. For every game we pirated, a new game is bought.

You can do whatever you want but either way you're gonna either end up buying the game to do the exploit, or end up buying the game you want to play.

This is just my morals and really shouldn't interfere with you.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind, my sister just told me she's 100% against any type of modding, even the temporary kind like Bannerbomb, so I can't mod the wii at all.

....Anyone have any suggestions on how to earn money in a place where there are 0 jobs, the closest jobs are 10 minutes away across the highway, no way to get to any jobs, and allowances aren't possible because of the lack of money?

EDIT: We don't have a local paper route job around here. The mail lady at the post office does that.
EDIT2: I'll need shit tons of money, too..
tongue.gif
If I don't get a new game every 3 days I get too bored to play the system.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
harmor said:
If you're so tight on money then why in the hell do you still have internet?
We might not soon.
mellow.gif

And if that time comes, I'll become a homeless bum and die of some disease you can catch from sleeping outside. Because there's NO WAY IN HELL that I'd live somewhere without a fast computer and 24/7 internet.

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you aren't going to get far in life at all.

If you need money sell something. And if you need internet 24/7 you have a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4