Softmodding a Black KU Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by aevans0001, Feb 22, 2014.

1. aevans0001
    OP

aevans0001 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2011
    United States
    Ok so I have modded a fair share of wii's all white older ones. This is my first KU (Serial number) wii to softmod and I got everything added like modmii suggested. When I try to load a usb loader it runs, but while it is trying to load the covers the music stutters and then the wii freezes.

I plug the same hard drive, same sd card into my other wii and it works fine.

I have tried different CIOS options (D2x v10, V8, installed into 56,57 and 249, 248, 247, 250, 222) and the best one that seems to work is 222-mload Hermes. Which actually works great, except I would like to be able to use an emulated nand and all it does is resets the wii when I try it.

Looking for any suggestions on how to get all of this working. I have tried both CFG USB and USBloader GX. USB loader GX seems to work better but does sometimes still freeze.

PLEASE HELP!!

2. aevans0001
    OP

aevans0001 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2011
    United States
    Ok So basically my only problem now is that I can not get my emunand to work. I have gotten the conf usb loader to work on 222 mload only though.

Don't know what is the problem..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice