Hacking Softmodded Wii can't load games or access HBC

alfonsodg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

My WII is one of the first versions and until two weeks ago works perfectly completely softmodded, i use hard disk, netflix, game cube games and everything.... some days ago start to present some failures, problems for loading games by example...

Periodically i have updated my system for d2x cios by example... The system right now is the 4.3u....

Today something strange happends: the wiiflow just hangs selecting a game (from the hard disk) and now the HBC appears with black screen, apparently the problem is increasing without a real explanation if not a two week ago periodical update (new wads)....

I have try every method in forums to recover or just run the hackmii installer (which i can't) and nothing... really i have the system for 5 years and surely can buy a new one (in fact i have now the Wii U also), but the problem stills make me crazy... why?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

alfonsodg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes! In fact was my first choice... for my updates lately I have worked with modmii (at least 5 times in different scenarios) and pimpmywii many times and nothing, even i have to use my forwarders to access mmm for wad install because i can't use the HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later