Hacking softmii

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
24) Select all hacks that you'd like (Recommended: All), and do all of same-name hacks
i don't get this part because i don't see that as an option all same name hacks

i think that is the part stopping me from installing softmii because the softmii tweaks does not work when i select it.

i did the other steps already since i didn't see that that may be the problem right now because of step 24

again its all same name hacks sorry i didn't mention that when i first posted.

D

Deleted User

Holy shit, man. Couldn't you be any noober?

I suggest you quit installing softmii as you didn't even know how to boot into preloader menu
blink.gif

But then again, why stop now?

I give you a clue, boot into PRELOADER Menu

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
Holy shit, man. Couldn't you be any noober?

I suggest you quit installing softmii as you didn't even know how to boot into preloader menu
blink.gif

But then again, why stop now?

I give you a clue, boot into PRELOADER Menu

please reread my post i had to edit.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or if he does know how It seems he is a complete fucking air head. I admit I have my noob moments but Holly hell this is the holy grail of noobdom!!!!!!
rofl.gif

They are talking about enabling any of the hacks that have the same name in the hack list in preloader. if you have two with the same name both have to be enabled in order for it to work.

D

Deleted User

Just enable all the hacks that has the same name.

Either you know how to do that, or quit

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind i see what it is i already have all the hacks enabled i just don't get why i'm having bad luck .i have everything done right so far.actually i already did every step this is just not working for me for anyone that tells me to quit not happening i will get this done even though its taking longer than it should have.

EDIT
see i told you i would get it to work.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude if you have all the hacks from the hack.ini enabled you already have this step done. How much fucking clearer can I be?!?!?!?!?
wtf.gif

If you don't have them enabled then you don't know how to and that means you need to do a shit load more reading before you cause your wii to die. Not being an as but damn You couldn't possibly be any noobier...........

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hells Guardian said:
Dude if you have all the hacks from the hack.ini enabled you already have this step done. How much fucking clearer can I be?!?!?!?!?
wtf.gif

If you don't have them enabled then you don't know how to and that means you need to do a shit load more reading before you cause your wii to die. Not being an as but damn You couldn't possibly be any noobier...........

C'mon, leave him alone... He's just asking for help, that's what the forums are for. I reckon you're the noob here; everyone starts as a noob and they improve. So if you have no proper answer to his question, then shut up and don't answer.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already did answer the question. did you read the thread? Like I said if he just needs to enable all the hacks with the same name for the hack to work. If he already has the hacks all enabled then he's done with the step. If he doesn't know how to enable the hacks then he needs to read the guide better It's already clearly stated in the preloader guide how to enable the hacks. So if he doesn't know it's time to read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc