digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To the guy with the multi health screen requests, healthii is out so you make them yourselves now. I'm focusing on more extensive mods to the menu now... sneak peak in a bit.

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just in case no one was listening - use Healhii and when it asks you to save the file - save it to the root of your sd card and name it 00000045.app or 00000042.app and then run softmii tweak and babing your in business. You dont need to go hunting through folders, just save the file to that name on sd card and run the installer.

tongue.gif

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20clarky08 said:
u have Healthii and i told u how to use them files it makes with SoftMii

do it ya fuckin selfs man lol
you tell em clarky
tongue.gif

also, go on #Wadder on EFnet. Its getting boring D:

nomis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
nomis said:
umm I need some help. I followed the guide through and had no problems at all but now when I try to start a game the screen turns black and nothing happens. I tried to switch tv type in settings to see if that would help but when I choosed another setting my screen turned black again and my TV began sending a low frequency sound. What should I do? Have I bricked it ?
frown.gif

Does the systemmenu show up? Can you go into the HBC? If you can you haven't bricked it. Use the hack remover tool and then reinstall that hacks without and region free stuff and then paly a game that is native to your region.
Yay that worked. I think I stay with pal from now on
smile.gif

Thank you.

FireFreek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I just got a 1 month rapdishare account. I'm not entirely sure how the uploading works, but if you like, I don't mind uploading softmii.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireFreek said:
Hey, I just got a 1 month rapdishare account. I'm not entirely sure how the uploading works, but if you like, I don't mind uploading softmii.
Its already got a few mirrors. Including WiiNewz.

Karizmatik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just formated my SD disk and downloaded the stuff from Puma's sig and i still can't get the damn preloader to do anything. Just stays on the warning screen
frown.gif
When on that warning screen you do the code (i've tried 2 that i've seen) on the wii-remote correct? Or is there some kind of secret keyboard that's suppose to pop up or do have to do it on a wii controller? God, i have been at this since 10 this morning and still stuck at the same screen... As soon as i hit "home" to enter the code it goes back to the apps. HELP lol I'd appreciate it guys
smile.gif

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karizmatik said:
I just formated my SD disk and downloaded the stuff from Puma's sig and i still can't get the damn preloader to do anything. Just stays on the warning screen
frown.gif
When on that warning screen you do the code (i've tried 2 that i've seen) on the wii-remote correct? Or is there some kind of secret keyboard that's suppose to pop up or do have to do it on a wii controller? God, i have been at this since 10 this morning and still stuck at the same screen... As soon as i hit "home" to enter the code it goes back to the apps. HELP lol I'd appreciate it guys
smile.gif
The code for the one in my sig is the following:

Minus A Right 1 Up B Right Up 2 2 A

Karizmatik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puma said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

God, i swear i've tried it 50 times today. That's with the wii-remote right ? And i enter it at that warning screen correct?

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karizmatik said:
Puma said:
Karizmatik said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

God, i swear i've tried it 50 times today. That's with the wii-remote right ? And i enter it at that warning screen correct?
It should be. Just in case, search around for the .25 preloader code.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
20clarky08 said:
"Others" be specific dude am not following this thread to be honest
For some people, backup games don't show up in the list of played titles (bottom right in the system menu) individually, but rather as one big lump called "Others".
Id say something to do with the force region/ios settings in preloader especially since they arnt needed.
Also small update on the next Menu i will release....
No longer a healthscreen only mod.
I now have fully working custom cursors, disc channel banner animation, message board background, messages are different color, and much more
wink.gif

If fors wants to be the first to release a CSM (customized system menu) he better hurry or i'll beat him to it, lol. J/k fors your CSM is far beyond what im doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol