Status
Not open for further replies.

razor101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
cant get preloader to install tryed the code at bottom of readme an help please?

BUMP this post please. Got the same issue. Got to the point of the manual, where I have to install Preloader - pressed the 'code' on the wiimote, but it is still stuck at the 'PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY' screen.
wacko.gif

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
razor101 said:
wiiv1.5owners3 said:
cant get preloader to install tryed the code at bottom of readme an help please?

BUMP this post please. Got the same issue. Got to the point of the manual, where I have to install Preloader - pressed the 'code' on the wiimote, but it is still stuck at the 'PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY' screen.
wacko.gif
Or you can both try reading the thread its stated several times that it make take 2 or 3 tries for the code to take and it is
Minus A Right 1 Up B Right Up 2 2 A

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HO-LY CRAP! There are like 12 pages since I went to bed last night, is there a new finding buried in there somewhere or just install issues and health screens? Also Preloader .27 update doesn't break anything?

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pikkon said:
AsosaYoung said:
Pikkon 4 steps:
Systemmenu wad
ARC
Preloader
Cioscorps
Optional:
SoftMii Tweaks

Ok thanks for all of your help bro,sorry but what does the Systemmenu wad do,is it the 4 wads that come in the SoftMii package,also do I really need to reinstall preloader and Cioscorps.

System wad will unistall Starfall and Cioscorps. As I have said before I believe Preloader or ARC has issues with the old Starfall. ARC gives you special Starfall hacks and Preloader is the added protection.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrickyTony said:
HO-LY CRAP! There are like 12 pages since I went to bed last night, is there a new finding buried in there somewhere or just install issues and health screens? Also Preloader .27 update doesn't break anything?
yap, you'l find it when you read the 12 pages

razor101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
digitydogs said:
razor101 said:
wiiv1.5owners3 said:

wacko.gif
Or you can both try reading the thread its stated several times that it make take 2 or 3 tries for the code to take and it is

Thanks for the answer. I've tried searching this thread, wiinewz and google a few times - since 50 pages will take a day to follow strickly up on.

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok IM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THIS! I NEED HELP URGENT!!! I installed it and everything was fine but when i turn on my wii i see that softmii logo with mario and it says press A to continue. I press it and the whole screen is white but i can still everything and mess with the controlls PlEASE HELP!!!!

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it time for me to pop a bag of popcorn the movie is just starting.

randysteele992 said:
Ok IM HAVING A SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THIS! I NEED HELP URGENT!!! I installed it and everything was fine but when i turn on my wii i see that softmii logo with mario and it says press A to continue. I press it and the whole screen is white but i can still everything and mess with the controlls PlEASE HELP!!!!

Did you make sure the the .app file was from your Wii region NTSC/42 Pal/45. If so just install a different one. C if that helps.

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Use PreLoader to load the HBC. Then re-install the screen again with Softmii Tweaks.

crisdo98

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE(digitydogs @ Jan 29 2009, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE(razor101 @ Jan 29 2009, 01:30 PM) *
QUOTE(wiiv1.5owners3 @ Jan 29 2009, 06:42 PM) *

wacko.gif

Thanks for the answer. I've tried searching this thread, wiinewz and google a few times - since 50 pages will take a day to follow strickly up on.
Having the exact same problem on here.. Gay replys ^^ don't help anybody. There are a number of people this 'code' doesn't work for. I've tried it 10 times in a row just to be sure, am using wiimote 1, etc, etc.

Would appreciate help rather then critics saying .. 'You dumb f***ers!'

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
crisdo98 said:
QUOTE(digitydogs @ Jan 29 2009, 07:32 PM) *
QUOTE(razor101 @ Jan 29 2009, 01:30 PM) *
QUOTE(wiiv1.5owners3 @ Jan 29 2009, 06:42 PM) *

wacko.gif

Having the exact same problem on here.. Gay replys ^^ don't help anybody. There are a number of people this 'code' doesn't work for. I've tried it 10 times in a row just to be sure, am using wiimote 1, etc, etc.

Would appreciate help rather then critics saying .. 'You dumb f***ers!'

The preloader bundled is 0.25, which has a different code. Manually download 0.27 and use that, or find the 0.25 code.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my thing is...
this will all work great (i think) but it's still to risky, by what i see in 53 pages is ppl complaning cuz it's not working for them, ok i know that the most it's just guys that did not had pacience to wait for 9.5 version and other that don't like (know) to read and follow guides but still the sucess rate is just to low...
still i think you guys are doing a great job and this is supose to be the closest to CSM we will get...

many thanks guys and count on me for help if you'd like

randysteele992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i got to softmii tweaks,in there theres 3 .app files,theres
00000042.mario "or something like that i cant read it clearly"
00000042.apprick007
00000045.app
Which one do i choose?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
randysteele992 said:
00000042.apprick007
00000045.app
Which one do i choose?

Your chice, whichever one you like best.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
randysteele992 said:
00000042.apprick007
00000045.app
Which one do i choose?
42 is NTSC and 45 is PAL. Whichever one you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1