Not open for further replies.

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jizmo said:
harroway said:
does anyone have the original health screen extracted? i'd like to use it photoshooped into a custom screen.

thanks!!

Just use FS Browser and dump your own original from 00000001/00000002/content

filename will be 00000042.app for NTSC and 00000045.app for wii. FS Browser will dump it to the root of your SD card

And I believe you can ONLY get it after you install Preloader correct
unsure.gif

harroway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jizmo said:
harroway said:
does anyone have the original health screen extracted? i'd like to use it photoshooped into a custom screen.

thanks!!

Just use FS Browser and dump your own original from 00000001/00000002/content

filename will be 00000042.app for NTSC and 00000045.app for wii. FS Browser will dump it to the root of your SD card

sounds easy enough...thanks!

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having a problem with PreLoader.
It has installed OK, but now the Wii Menu Settings doesn't load. Also when I click Systemhacks I get an error like "syntax error: missing "=" after....." (Can't remember the last bit)
Any idea's whats wrong?

Thanks

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres some new Pal health screens being made now so should have a few options for people to play with
tongue.gif

But as Diggity said if you want your own - Healthii will be able to do this as well for you with a click of a button.

jacklaidlaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Dodi said:
It has installed OK, but now the Wii Menu Settings doesn't load. Also when I click Systemhacks I get an error like "syntax error: missing "=" after....." (Can't remember the last bit)
Any idea's whats wrong?

Thanks

i get the same any help

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Ahhh jacklaidlaw,
Go to ur HBC and run hack remover then try again.
Mine works ok now lol
biggrin.gif

EDIT:
Oh no wait.
That just fixed the Menu Setting prob, not the systemhacks one
frown.gif

Still get the same error.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
syntax error probably comes from leftover .25 hacks run the preloader hack remover and try again. Not really sure as i personally am still on .25 (been too busy testing other stuff to update)
Also My Testing menu is now up. Complete Health screen customizations, with alternate animated press a text. and test cursor. Will update it randomly with new stable changes. This isn't really meant to be used but it does work. Mainly just for proof of concept and so people can see what progress is being made with changes. Unfortunatly this one Does Not have my modified disc channel or message board. i'll probably update it to that version in the next day or two.

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The preloader in the pack is labelled 0.26 but when loaded it says 0.25-jan 11 at the top and doesn't take the 0.26 code(from guide) am i missing something?or can i just use the preloader 0.26 from its original thread?

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jacklaidlaw said:
Dodi said:
Any idea's whats wrong?

Thanks

i get the same any help

Use Preloader Hack uninstaller if you get an error when you run it then the Hack .ini did not install.

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
pebls123 said:
The preloader in the pack is labelled 0.26 but when loaded it says 0.25-jan 11 at the top and doesn't take the 0.26 code(from guide) am i missing something?or can i just use the preloader 0.26 from its original thread?

same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?