Netherlands
theBLUEBIRD said:
jfitie said:
sess said:
jfitie said:
Updated!

SoftChip R44
cIOS249-IOS36-rev07

Is that Waninkoko's or WiiGator's "lite" cIOS?
WiiGator's
Any chance you could upload Waninkoko's cIOSrev7 wad as well..?

If someone creates it
wink.gif
(Arm the Homeless maybe?)

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
cIOS
The best custom IOS for use with SoftChip is
cIOS249-IOS36-rev07: wad: link-was-here

hate to be a stickler here, but this wad would be classed as illegal as it contains mainly nintendo code, as cIOS installer still only patches a IOS36

KimKong

Game Developer / Graphic Artist / Musician
Trophies
Website
skrap-klan.itch.io
XP
Country
Norway
QUOTE said:
hate to be a stickler here, but this wad would be classed as illegal as it contains mainly nintendo code, as cIOS installer still only patches a IOS36
What..?
blink.gif

Your telling me that Custom IOS wad files is illegal to post here..?
But what about Custom IOS dol installers..? It's the same code, is it not..?!

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theBLUEBIRD said:
QUOTE said:
What..?
blink.gif

Your telling me that Custom IOS wad files is illegal to post here..?
But what about Custom IOS dol installers..? It's the same code, is it not..?!

They arent the same code as such, no. The cIOS installers only contain the patching code, that is why they are supplied without any IOS36. But a patched IOS36 contains mostly nintendo code.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dookieman said:
Can someone post a new copy of SoftChip? R48 is up to date I believe.
Yeah, R48 is the newest one at the moment.

Today, I received jfities source code of his batch file. I'm going to modify it to add some features, and I will probably make is possible to download precompiled versions as well. Tonight I won't have time for it, but maybe tomorrow I will.

I don't know if I will be releasing all of the precompiled versions though. It's quite a lot of work, and everyone can compile there own versions anyway... But I will see what I can do, depends on my free time really.

spotonyourmomssh

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Dookieman said:

Today, I received jfities source code of his batch file. I'm going to modify it to add some features, and I will probably make is possible to download precompiled versions as well. Tonight I won't have time for it, but maybe tomorrow I will.

I don't know if I will be releasing all of the precompiled versions though. It's quite a lot of work, and everyone can compile there own versions anyway... But I will see what I can do, depends on my free time really.

Awesome work!

'raad eens wie
wink.gif
'

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
spotonyourmomssheet said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Dookieman said:

Awesome work!

'raad eens wie
wink.gif
'
bow.gif

QUOTE(vixmoa @ Nov 18 2008, 10:41 AM)
Hi,

As a suggestion/to do list:

Load backups from SD/USB (ripped). Is it possible?

Thnak you for your work.
It's probably possible, but really hard to do. The problem is, Wii games keep referring to the Wii drive. This makes backup loading relatively easy to achieve.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry for double posting, but I felt this deserved a bump. I have been working on jifities batch file. It's really well written, so it's a pleasure to completely destroy every logical part of it
tongue.gif

Right now I'm working on a simple GUI with a little progress bar and such. In the meantime, you can use these precompiled files that I've created in the meantime.

These are the last releases, R48, R49 and R50. R50 appeared on my PC less than one hour ago while testing the batch file, so it's still fresh
tongue.gif
I haven't even had the time to test it myself, so everything you do with these files is, of course, your own risk!

SoftChipR48.dol
SoftChipR48.wad
SoftChipR49.dol
SoftChipR49.wad
SoftChipR50.dol
SoftChipR50.wad
SoftChipR51.dol
SoftChipR51.wad

PS. The host is a little slow, but for now it's fast enough. I will use another server in the future.

Edit: this is madness... I just restarted the program I'm working on, and now it shows R51
tongue.gif
Oh well... I guess I will just keep uploading them. Link added above.

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel, appreciate your time and effort. but i would suggest holding off on posting untested .wad links. we do not want to repeat what happened with a djtaz .wad for gamma.

knigitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For you all, will update it. I have never made a banner before, so BE WARNED I'm not sure if it's supposed to be in any specific format. Maybe an expert can help out?
softchipvk9.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?