Soft modded wii and Skyward Sword

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MajorFoley, Mar 23, 2017.

1. MajorFoley
    OP

MajorFoley Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Australia
    So i own the actual game but i remember there being a huge game breaking bug with song of the hero and im not entirely sure if i ever got the patch for it. Apparently the patch is an entire god damn channel and you have to get it from the store. Is it still possible to get on the store with a soft modded wii? I think i used the letterbomb way of doing it so i think i have version 4.3E (not 100% sure)

Last edited by MajorFoley, Mar 23, 2017
  2. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 23, 2007
    United States
    Yes. Or you can probably download it using a NUS frontend as well. Either or.

3. MajorFoley
    OP

MajorFoley Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Australia
    I'm kinda a complete noob at wii hacking (i dunno IOS' etc), used to do alot of PSP stuff but this stuff i did years ago and i don't remember much of it, i know i used another site to do it and did the letterbomb exploit. So i ahve no idea what the NUS frotend is. Is there a way to check if you have downloaded the channel before to fix the game? I may have in the past but would be nice to know if i did at one point before doing it.

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    You can just download the fix channel from the store. It doesn't care if the console has extra IOSes on it.

5. MajorFoley
    OP

MajorFoley Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Australia
    Sorry for the very late reply, thank you for that, i'll give it a try later.