OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was just wondering if it was at all possible to do a system firmware downgrade(3.3u to the blessed 3.2u) without the need for wifi. im too busy to search the forums and was hoping i could get a straight forward answer. homebrew channel is installed, i want to install starfall to prevent system updates, i recently installed the cIOScorp wad pack and now the Wii demands updates( it didnt before ) the games seeking updates are WiiFit( which worked without wanting update before the cIOS package and a backup of sam and max season 1 , which didnt work untill the cIOS package, which i was sucessful on my own Wii(3.2) i just wanted some input from people who may have had the same issue, its better to ask those who already walked the path then to brick a wii trying to find the path.

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should search as I just solved this problem fully today in one nice pack. And if you need to ask how to get the pack then you deserve a *facepalm*

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Check Here...!!!
smile.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't your update put the person at 3.1u? And don't they have to have a copy of GH:WT, then rip the update, and install it? It will work, but mine is complete.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jinxvorheeze said:
Doesn't your update put the person at 3.1u? And don't they have to have a copy of GH:WT, then rip the update, and install it? It will work, but mine is complete.

404 Page Not Found

Oops. The page you are looking for is not available. It has either been moved or deleted from our server.

Got this error from the link on your sig

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
jinxvorheeze said:

Well actually I am being lazy on writting the exact IOS needed for the offline downgrade to 3.2, and I haven't seen your method, but If you read the entire thread you'll see wich IOS are needed for 3.2, the first post only says wich IOS are in GH:WT (and remember this thread was made long time ago when I didn't understand very well about .wad IOS SysMenu etc etc etc) and then I write wich ones where on my Wii, and then I write wich ones where installed by IOS and cIOS Downgraders....!!!
wink.gif

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macmel said:
jinxvorheeze said:

404 Page Not Found

Oops. The page you are looking for is not available. It has either been moved or deleted from our server.

Got this error from the link on your sig

That's because you needed to /removethis/ part of the link, but I fixed it so I don't get that answer from people anymore.

SilverSurfR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you already have cIOSCORP installed then all you need is a systemmenu-v289.wad (if you're NTSC-U which it looks like you are) to install from wad manager.

Wii-Nis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks..and that facepalm hurt.....being a father of 2 girls(7 & 5) and working full time doesnt grant me a whole lotta time to scan the forums....if i spent all my free time checking out the forums id have no time to play games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free