Gaming So...whats ur best team in Pokemon Platinium?

luneth22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Here's mine, i use them most of the time, especially against Elite 4 and others...pretty rookie- ish, eh?

Lucario - Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Psychic, Earthquake
Empoleon - Hydro Pump, Hydro Cannon, Surf, Ice Beam
Blaziken * - Blast Burn, Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut
Arceus * - Judgment, Hyper Beam, Recover, Perish Song
Pikachu -Thunder, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Discharge
Staraptor - Aerial Ace, Brave Bird, Fly, Steel Wing (I ditched Endeavour since its useless)

Also this, sometimes

Roserade
Azelf
Togekiss
Gallade
Glaceon
Mismagius

Radiopools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
Kinda Obvious he did. ^^

No way he can have gotten all that in 24 hours.

That would be super impressive though!
tongue.gif

luneth22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
As for my team, its better than his....but i'm not saying it.

P.S...his lucario has dragon pulse, replace the 2nd EQ w that.

agony

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmm.

I have a team of pokemon I'm planning to train for the game. Does Empoleon, Bronzogoy, Roserade, Joltoen (when I get it), fire pokemon (not decided) and spearow sound good? I will also have a spare golem if everything goes ok.

El Blacksheep

Trophies
Website
tryorke.no-ip.info
XP
Country
United States
As the saying goes: ANYTHING works in-game. I just completed the alternate dimension stuff and I'm about to go onto the 8th gym / elite four with only Infernape and Garchomp. The rest of my team?

- Rotom: Only used once - I taught him thief so he could steal a Lucky Egg from a Chansey.
- Abra: Teleport, Flash
- Starly: Fly, Defog
- Bidoof: Cut, Rock Smash
- Bibarel: Surf, Strength, Rock Climb, and Waterfall once I get it.

L61 Naughty Infernape @ Lucky Egg
Random EVs/IVs
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Grass Knot
- Mach Punch

uiplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got no answer to Garchomp; he outspeeds your Empoleon and will OHKO it with an EQ before it gets ice beam off. You've got no answer to Scizor, with Blaziken being the only one with a fire attack, and with your moveset he'll just get wrecked by Heatran. I could go on and on, but what this basically sums up to is your team doesn't really handle any OU / Uber threat.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
uiplayer said:
You've got no answer to Garchomp; he outspeeds your Empoleon and will OHKO it with an EQ before it gets ice beam off. You've got no answer to Scizor, with Blaziken being the only one with a fire attack, and with your moveset he'll just get wrecked by Heatran. I could go on and on, but what this basically sums up to is your team doesn't really handle any OU / Uber threat.
;_; stop shitposting/gravedigging

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo