Status
Not open for further replies.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally a few weeks ago the Gateway team pulled a miracle and made 3DS hacking more accessible. But how come the Wii U isn't hacked yet to play off USB Loaders? What's the hold up and is there any team out there working on this?

Reactions: yuyuyup
D

Deleted User

I think people are actually trying to figure this out? IDK man I've seen a few threads sorta related to this.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think people are actually trying to figure this out? IDK man I've seen a few threads sorta related to this.

It's been almost two years but still nothing. There's so much potential to hack the Wii U. Is there a lot of demand for the hacking scene to get this done?

Reactions: yuyuyup
D

Deleted User

It's been almost two years but still nothing. There's so much potential to hack the Wii U. Is there a lot of demand for the hacking scene to get this done?

I honestly focus more on things like NDS and 3DS hacking, since those are the two consoles I use a lot, but I've seen a bit of demand, I guess? And I agree. It seems like there's so much we could do with the Wii U in terms of hacking.

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
'Cause piracy's bad, mmkay?
yeah and it did kill the psp and psvita wait wait it didnt kill anything ,the companies did by dropping support little by little ,youtube is gonna extinct on ps vita on new update,skype is hidden etc .
yeah piracy is bad but not to blame by moves of bad companies

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

dauphin327

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They said they were only going to release the kernel exploit. I don't think anyone have time to waste on reversing it for a product that's about to reach its end of life cycle.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They said they were only going to release the kernel exploit. I don't think anyone have time to waste on reversing it for a product that's about to reach its end of life cycle.

If you consider another 1-2 years "the end of its life cycle", then sure... Nintendo isnt just going to drop a console thats finally turning profits, they know better than to pull a "Dreamcast". Theyll probably ride it out for the full console cycle of 5-6 years.

I personally respect the views of NWPlayer123 and MarioNumber1 and am excited for what they will release no matter when it comes, especially since they've hinted that it should work for every FW version past 4.0.1

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It's not a good idea to buy a closed system, with property OS and copyrighted execution codes to play games for free. I mean doesn't suppose you buy a console to actually buy and play the games that are available for it?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says the person who has six links to homebrew in their sig, one of which being a USB Loader.

There are many reasons to use a USB loader other than piracy, such as, say, convenience. But I digress

Lets not have this thread turn into one of THOSE threads, keep it clean, boys

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Says the person who has six links to homebrew in their sig, one of which being a USB Loader.

Did I say I'm opposed to homebrew? I'd love hombrew on Wii U to disable region locking, and backups for my saves. Also you know that USB Loader has a feature to backup your own games right?
You could want to check my post history, I was an early Devolution user that never complained about the anti-piracy protection, I guess you know why.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Alright, to those who ask what's going on:

I myself don't know. I DO know that I PM'd one of the people who's working on an exploit and asked if it'll be ready before June. His response was: Almost definitely, we're near completion, just error checking now. Hope this helps a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...