So what have you ordered lately?

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
10 pre-activated sim cards
High gain wireless-n usb card, that supports monitor/promiscuous modes
Teensy-like device with microsd card slot
Small wireless access point that supports DDWRT, and can be run off batteries or USB power.
Halogen heater (which has now been recalled due to a small problem of other units catching fire :blink: , so yeah need to deal with that sometime...)

Keep looking at pre-ordering the Vita, but everytime I realise i then need close to another £100 ontop of the price to do anything worthwhile with the damn thing :(

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an ORLY Gaia Online hat from eBay. I'm not registered with Gaia Online, though. I just thought the hat was cute. It's too bad Gaia discontinued it. It's a really nice little hat. I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
That's very odd and interesting OP because recently my birthday passed and I got some birthday cash to blow on random stuff. So I ordered various things mostly for my Wii because it needs some repair. I ordered a replacement laser, because mine is no good, screws because I'm missing so many (no, I wasn't reckless and just lost them all. Some other idiot was because I bought this Wii used), a Gamecube memory card, a Wii HDMI adapter because the only thing I have to play on is a 24" computer monitor, a WiiKey Fusion, an AceKard 2i and EZ flash V 3 in 1 for DS.

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ikaruga-cover-gcpal.jpg

22444202_300.jpg

since moving in with my parents, I'm stoked to leave the dark ages and have high defenition again.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love how that cover says, "Only for Nintendo Gamecube." Ikaruga came out in arcade two years prior to that release, and was on Dreamcast before it as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.